Do u think its time???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

I saw the Unified tag team match on the WM25 DVD and after carlito and primo won it was either matt stricker or josh mathews said some thing about a new belt(instead of both tag and wolrld tag).. so do u guys think they should put the last peices to the unification???( like the wwe + wcw world heavyweight= Undisputed title..) ikno this isnt the GFX section but rep if any one would like to attempt

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm still in belief that it's what Ted meant when he said he had different plans for the Million Dollar Belt... I'd love to see him and Cody rockin' the MDB as the Unified Tag Team straps. And I could imagine those being what MVP & Cena see if they ever take on Legacy as a bond, and they could hunt for the bling.

They should unify 'em though.

Klide

I'm still in belief that it's what Ted meant when he said he had different plans for the Million Dollar Belt... I'd love to see him and Cody rockin' the MDB as the Unified Tag Team straps. And I could imagine those being what MVP & Cena see if they ever take on Legacy as a bond, and they could hunt for the bling.

They should unify 'em though.

i can actually see that happening i hope they do that too

MikeRaw

Rep if anyone can attempt what?
Anyway, no, not now. There's too much other shit going on. Not to mention, a title unification, especially world titles, is a big deal. It would have to be at the culmination of like a 6 month storyline. Sure, you can randomly have a title unification match, but it wouldn't make sense. There needs to be a real good reason to thunify the titles, that plays out over the course of months, so it can't happen now. And TBH, I wouldn't want it to happen in the near future, either.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^He's talking about the already unified tag team championships.

MikeRaw

Wait, so he's asking if they should make a new belt for the Colons, instead of them having two sets? IN that case, I definately agree. I was wondering that the other day. They should make them the Undisputed Tag Champs, instead of just unified. Unified means both belts still technically exist, which is fine, but I'd prefer them to completely get rid of one belt, and merge them into one.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that they should unify the belts into 1. I see know need for them to carry both the titles, unless somewhere in the near future, they plan on having a match where they lose one of the titles.

Klide

Wait, so he's asking if they should make a new belt for the Colons, instead of them having two sets? IN that case, I definately agree. I was wondering that the other day. They should make them the Undisputed Tag Champs, instead of just unified. Unified means both belts still technically exist, which is fine, but I'd prefer them to completely get rid of one belt, and merge them into one.

sorry man I bad at explaining things LOL

Airfixx

Unified means both belts still technically exist

I know WWE are contradicting this with the Colon's run, but traditionally, by definition of HHHs win @ WM18 and examples outside of wrestling, it's the other way around.

Unified = 1 belt.
Undisputed = Hold both titles.

ln answer to the topic... Who cares until they actually start defending them.

MikeRaw

^Yeah, I meant in the sense that WWE uses them. Whatever term you wanna use, there should only be one belt.

CT Styles

I don't know if this is a spoiler because I'm not sure..

I'm sure I heard or read somewhere that they were going to be un-unifying them relatively soon. For memory, Judgement Day was mentioned. I'm sure I read or heard it.

Airfixx

^Yeah, I meant in the sense that WWE uses them. Whatever term you wanna use, there should only be one belt.

I wasn't contradicting you as such.... :) WWE have got it twisted this time around. As I said, when HHH beat Jericho at WM18 he became the UNDISPUTED champion.

IMO it's pointless UNIFYING them into one belt/title if they don't plan to keep it that way for a significant period of time.