Dixie Carter's interview on iMPACT

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

During an extended interview with Mike Tenay, Dixie Carter commented on Hulk Hogan's potential debut:

"I know everybody has been asking and we're all anxious," Carter said regarding Hogan. "but that question will be answered with in days. I promise."

Carter was also asked if she prefers the TNA product to be labelled as pro wrestling or sports entertainment:

"TNA is pro wrestling," she said. "I don't care what you try to call it, we are a wrestling company and our entertainment revolves around wrestlers wrestling and we're proud of that... Why does wrestling have to be such a dirty word?"

Source: Lordsofpain.net

Not even going to comment on if they are pro wrestling.

As for the Hogan comment, didnt watch the thing live on iMPACT nor the hype around it, but what was the point on giving Dixie an interview and say she was going to talk about Hogan (I did see some advertising in websites) for her only say that

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because TNA are kings of the bait and switch and their fans are the biggest tools on the planet for falling for it every time.

Kizza

I really wish Hogan would debut, cos I'm sick of the 30+ mins dedicated to reminding us he's signed with TNA.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They did they same thing with Sting when they kept hyping his interview too that he never showed up to. It's going to start pissing people though and turn them off the product for promising and not delivering.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Just get it over with, what's the sense in waiting to debut Hogan? Is he going to make THAT much of an on screen impact, no pun? I really do not want to see Hogan wrestle in a TNA ring. Stick to mic work and backstage stuff, stay out of the ring.

Qwake

I think Hogan was the one who didn't want to debut right away because he had is Australia tour, his book and things going on. The constant hype is really annoying.

Airfixx

Week by week I'm getting sicker of the hype... And Dixie's announcements in general.