• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Divas Search winner Ashley Massaro dead at 39

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Her punky attitude on the divas Search in 05 made her stand out, and although she wasn’t what you’d call a “technical marvel” in ring whatever that actually means. She had a WrestleMania match and was in Playboy…she contributed to this business in her own way.

39 is way too young and even more tragic, she was a mom to a very young daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy King

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Fucking sad. She came from the era when divas were only used for their looks so who knows how good she could've been. I just remember having a huge crush on her when I was young. I was only like 8-10 when she was in WWE. RIP

Reactions: Deezy

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Yeah 39 is just an insane age to pass away. You never want to hear about that. Rest In Peace

Reactions: Deezy

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Tragic news. 39 is no age for anyone to die. RIP. My thoughts go out to her friends and family.