Did Cena bleeding make it better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
All this talk about how much people want blood, did it make the opening segment better last night?

In my opinion it did, whether it was accidental or not (which I think it was), it was pretty awesome.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I think the blood made it way more interesting, it really was a great opening to the show.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It made Brock and Cena look good, this was a time when blood was a good idea. It will be interesting to see if Brock works the same style as before or incorporates a more shooting element.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
The blood made the tension between them seem uber real at first. I must say the busted lip was probably accidental, but it definitely gave marks and smarks alike a "wtf" moment that they won't soon forget.

As for the blood, I still don't believe it was a capsule. Real blood, real injury, possible tooth loss, but an accidental hit nonetheless.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
6ca06ad87dfdd2fd8d21dd4cbe489904.jpg

Awesome.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
It made the moment more realistic. More realistic elements make it easier to suspend your disbelief for those "less realistic" moments (I'm looking at you, Mick Foley.....and your mandible claw, too), so, yeah, it made the opening segment one of the best Raw moments in recent history.

It also was a great Cena moment. Him smiling that bloody grin was fantastic. In fact, Cena's had a few great moments recently (the "old school" Cena rap, this opening segment, the match against Rocky at Mania).

wk