Details On Beth Phoenix's "Injury" On RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
PWInsider.com is reporting the "injury" Beth Phoenix suffered on RAW is apart of a storyline to explain why she would lose the Divas title to Nikki Bella. According to reports, Beth sold the worked injury so well that those backstage not aware of her creative plans thought she legitimately was hurt. She apparently sold the injury at the hotel and the airport in front of fans.

As reported earlier, the title change to Nikki Bella is expected to set up a return by Kharma.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dr Dolph strikes again. Sucks they took it off her but it makes sense keeping her and Kharma apart.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If this is to set up a Kharma feud like we all anticipate she probably doesn't mind too much.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Props to Beth for selling the injury. I doubt she will get the title back soon though as Kharma will have it for a while

Kharma will drop the belt after one day to the best diva on the roster Kelly Kelly amirite

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
At first I also wasn't sure if the injury was fake or not, I kinda had the impression it was a work because I didn't notice what set it up, but he sold that extremely well. Also found it interesting to see one of the Bellas win a title after all those reports they were leaving.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
At first I also wasn't sure if the injury was fake or not, I kinda had the impression it was a work because I didn't notice what set it up, but he sold that extremely well. Also found it interesting to see one of the Bellas win a title after all those reports they were leaving.

Kharma to destroy them at ER, thus "ending their careers" or something.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kharma to destroy them at ER, thus "ending their careers" or something.

Makes sense. I thought their contracts ended earlier, but then again, I'm not really good with dates. We're already at the end of the month and I hadn't noticed yet. So they're just a quick transition, that's a good thing.