Denzel Washington

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else think this guy is a terrible actor? Every role he has in a movie he plays with the same attitude... some badass with a fucked up attitude...

The Viper

Reaction score
WHAT?!?! Denzel Washington is fan-fucking-tastic. Omg.

Reaction score
he is a great actor, but his roles are mere images of the same in every movie he plays he.... Think about it...

Training Day, Man On Fire, The Manchurian Candidate, American Gangster, The Book of Eli, Unstoppable, Safe House, Malcolm X, Antwone Fisher,

The Viper

Reaction score
he is a great actor, but his roles are mere images of the same in every movie he plays he.... Think about it...

Training Day, Man On Fire, The Manchurian Candidate, American Gangster, The Book of Eli, Unstoppable, Safe House, Malcolm X, Antwone Fisher,

In Unstoppable, he was a family man trying to save a shit load of people in a city from a monumental train crash and in Malcolm X, he was the greatest motherfucker alive.

So, in some of his roles, he plays a different character. Maybe in some of his movies, he's kind of the same, but that goes with a lot of actors.

Also, what's up with you saying he's a terrible actor in your opening post, and then saying he's a great actor in your reply? lol Just sayin'

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
this is the most insane thread I have ever seen...

Denzel is fanfuckintastic always in everything

and he plays different characters he plays bad guys, good guys, old guys, real guys, slaves, and he plays them all differently and well

Reaction score
there are quite a few movies that he has done that I enjoy, the #1 being John Q and #2 being Remember The Titans, however, I just dont like him as an actor because I PERSONALLY FEEL, that its all the same. It works for some actors and actresses, and is doesnt work for others. Thats my opinion...

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I don't think there has been a movie that he has been in that hasn't been great. He makes every movie he is in great. Granted he plays variations of characters that are somewhat the same, but those are just in his action movies he does. Nothing different than say Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Lulz, "He's a terrible actor" in the first post and "he's a great actor" in the next one.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
I like Denzel one of my favorite movies is The Siege.

I do understand what you're saying about him playing some of the characters very similar.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think he is a very versatile actor, but I think he is taking roles that he feels comfortable with right now. I thought he did a wonderful job in the Bone Collector as a paraplegic and in Fallen (my favorite Denzel Movie).