Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez Tag Team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
F4WOnline.com is reporting that WWE stars Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez will be teaming up for the upcoming tour of Puerto Rico. The tag team is scheduled to face Primo and Epico at three live events.

They would be awesome as tag team partners. Would love to see their entrance together. :laugh:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I guess Epico and Primo will be the faces since they're in Puerto Rico, I doubt it's anything more than putting two heels together. Although I would love to see them team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WHY. THE. FUCK. IS. ALBERTO. NOT. ON. MY. TV.

Put the belts on these two NEXT WEEK

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think what they do at House Shows has much bearing on what happens in television storylines

I still think ADR will be the 6th man

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This would be an epic tag team HELL YES!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I swear I read or heard that ADR isn't going to be at WM :S.

Makes sense. Nice work WWE

Meh, who cares really though. That 6 man tag match will consist of 10 minutes of entrances and the match will just be a 6 or 8 minute clusterfuck that ends with everyone rushing into the ring and a circus of 10 consecutive finisher spots.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Makes sense. Nice work WWE

Meh, who cares really though. That 6 man tag match will consist of 10 minutes of entrances and the match will just be a 6 or 8 minute clusterfuck that ends with everyone rushing into the ring and a circus of 10 consecutive finisher spots.

I mark for finisher spots. But you're right.

I think it was ADR himself who said he wouldn't be at WM but he could just be saying that to add to the element of surprise. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he was there.