Degrees of Separation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
So, I'm sure everybody knows about this game. You name two actors or actresses and you must link them together in as few movies as possible. So how we're going to do it here is I'll start off with two names and the job is to connect those two names together.

Some will only take one movie, others will take a lot more. Preferably avoid google or wikipedia or imdb or any outside sources and use only your mind and memory, unless we get really stuck.

Alright, so to start off we'll go with the king of this game Kevin Bacon and will be connecting him to Matt Damon.

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Matt Damon to Julia Stiles in the Bourne Movies; Julia Stiles to Liev Schreiber in The Omen remake; Liev to Neve Campbell in Scream 2; Neve to Kevin Bacon in Wild Things.

Are you picking them, or is the person who guessed right picking them?

Swinny

Reaction score
The person who picked them, so go ahead.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Picking the other people is the hardest part.

Brad Pitt to Denzel Washington

Swinny

Reaction score
Brad Pitt - Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Angelina Jolie - The Tourist - Johnny Depp - Public Enemies - Christian Bale - 3:10 to Yuma - Russell Crowe - American Gangster - Denzel Washington.

I'm sure there is an shorter path, but I was couldn't think of that many Denzel Washington movies, for some reason. :p

Tom Hanks to Jim Carrey