DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

First Official Trailer for JUSTICE LEAGUE at Comic-Con!

CoEjVGGVUAIDNSA.jpg:orig

First Trailer for WONDER WOMAN Released at Comic-Con

Suicide Squad comic con trailer.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
DC are so desperate it's sad releasing a justice league trailer this soon. They're literally not even done filming it yet and it doesn't come out for 16 months. The trailer is good though. I'm glad they decided to put some humor in the film. I will admit I did laugh so that's good. The whole league looks cool as well. But it was still too soon.

That being said, Suicide Squad of course looks great but we knew that all ready. Wonder Woman certainly has an old school feel to it. However, I'm not sold that it was put together the best it could be and I'm not sure Gal Gadot can carry a movie. But I'll be optimistic and hopefully won't be disappointed. Only 10 months to wait lol.

DC's future looks bright. Only they have the power to fix things so let's see if they deliver.

Last edited:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
:whitekid:

Batman out here giving away his secret identity :TI:

Wonder Woman looks lit af

Last edited:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
DC are so desperate it's sad releasing a justice league trailer this soon. They're literally not even done filming it yet and it doesn't come out for 16 months. The trailer is good though. I'm glad they decided to put some humor in the film. I will admit I did laugh so that's good. The whole league looks cool as well. But it was still too soon.

That being said, Suicide Squad of course looks great but we knew that all ready. Wonder Woman certainly has an old school feel to it. However, I'm not sold that it was put together the best it could be and I'm not sure Gal Gadot can carry a movie. But I'll be optimistic and hopefully won't be disappointed. Only 10 months to wait lol.

DC's future looks bright. Only they have the power to fix things so let's see if they deliver.

Shit, I thought JL was out next March, not November! They're making the same mistakes they made with DOJ, standard DC idiocy.

I think I've made this point before, but notice how there's no GOTG2 footage out yet (although admittedly the day is young) & that's out before both WW & JL? Subtlety yo.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Can't wait for Suicide Squad. Couple more days. I may have to bring a towel.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cwalker

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
They cast the worst chick to play Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Suicide squad critic reviews are mixed, willing to bet the fan ratings will be higher.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Suicide squad critic reviews are mixed, willing to bet the fan ratings will be higher.

I'm pretty bummed about Deadshot being black tho. Same way I felt when Johnny Storm became a cottonboy. No racist.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm pretty bummed about Deadshot being black tho. Same way I felt when Johnny Storm became a cottonboy. No racist.
I don't care about him being black, I was more concerned about Will Smith playing him. I will hold off judgement until after Friday though.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I don't care about him being black, I was more concerned about Will Smith playing him. I will hold off judgement until after Friday though.

Don't get me wrong though, I like black people. I think everyone should own one.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
First Look at Deathstroke, Reportedly Will Be the Main Villain in BATMAN Solo Movie

x3cpbo.jpg

Ben Affleck tweeted a video that appears to be test footage for the new movie, featuring the DC Comics villain Deathstroke.

Ben Affleck wasn't just teasing: Deathstroke will, in fact, be the main antagonist of the Batman standalone movie he’s directing, TheWrap has exclusively learned from an individual with knowledge of the situation.

Earlier this morning, the actor who plays the Dark Knight posted a cryptic tweet of the new villain walking toward the camera in very cinematic fashion, which sent fanboys into a frenzy of speculation.

Deathstroke was created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez. He is a mercenary and assassin who first appeared in “The New Teen Titans” #2 back in 1980.Wizard magazine rated him the 24th greatest villain of all time.

There is speculation that Joe Manganiello might be playing Deathstroke. The actor is currently in London, the central hub of all things DC Films. Justice League is shooting at Warner Bros. Studios London, so the location is right. In a picture he posted with his wife, actress Sofia Vergara, he's even sporting a variation of the 'ole high and tight, and a nice goatee - a similar look to what Slade Wilson usually sports in the pages of DC Comics and his animated style.

There's more from Twitter as well, though, as Manganiello's most recent follow is none other than Justice League director Zack Snyder.

Back in March 2015, Manganiello was rumored to be up for the role of Deathstroke in Suicide Squad.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
First Look at Deathstroke, Reportedly Will Be the Main Villain in BATMAN Solo Movie

x3cpbo.jpg

Ben Affleck tweeted a video that appears to be test footage for the new movie, featuring the DC Comics villain Deathstroke.

Ben Affleck wasn't just teasing: Deathstroke will, in fact, be the main antagonist of the Batman standalone movie he’s directing, TheWrap has exclusively learned from an individual with knowledge of the situation.

Earlier this morning, the actor who plays the Dark Knight posted a cryptic tweet of the new villain walking toward the camera in very cinematic fashion, which sent fanboys into a frenzy of speculation.

Deathstroke was created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez. He is a mercenary and assassin who first appeared in “The New Teen Titans” #2 back in 1980.Wizard magazine rated him the 24th greatest villain of all time.

There is speculation that Joe Manganiello might be playing Deathstroke. The actor is currently in London, the central hub of all things DC Films. Justice League is shooting at Warner Bros. Studios London, so the location is right. In a picture he posted with his wife, actress Sofia Vergara, he's even sporting a variation of the 'ole high and tight, and a nice goatee - a similar look to what Slade Wilson usually sports in the pages of DC Comics and his animated style.

There's more from Twitter as well, though, as Manganiello's most recent follow is none other than Justice League director Zack Snyder.

Back in March 2015, Manganiello was rumored to be up for the role of Deathstroke in Suicide Squad.

Would have rather seen him in a Nightwing or Teen Titans movie but hell can't be too picky can we? Definitely excited to see a live action Deathstroke.

Last edited: