DB May Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Daniel Bryan seems to be inching closer towards the comeback he's been longing for. He recently revealed to The Trentonian that he's going through the process to try to get cleared for an in-ring return.

Bryan, who hasn't wrestled in the WWE since April of 2015, has an extensive history of concussions that has made the WWE apprehensive about allowing him to perform again. He has never hid the fact that he wants to wrestle again, and it's possible the WWE has began to soften its stance on his status after he was (kayfabe) attacked by Kane in a dark room on last week's RAW, which was the company's way of not showing him taking bumps. Bryan said his tests have produced positive results, but he understands the WWE's hesitation.

"I'm trying to get cleared as we speak," Bryan said. "All my tests have come back fantastic, better than people who have never had any concussion-type stuff. But it's a weird thing. We're in a weird situation politically with the climate around concussions; right now, it's very difficult. WWE would love to have me back, but is that the smart thing for me as a business to bring me back? If I was to come back, and they let me back, would they get a lot of flak for it? They have a ton of stockholders that they're responsible for. It's more than just, 'Is he healthy to do it?'"

The recent return of Kurt Angle, who also has an extensive injury history, has possibly helped Bryan's case for a comeback. In September it was reported that Bryan had been training his wife Brie Bella for her own comeback. Bryan has also implied that he will be seeking opportunities outside of the WWE if they refuse to give him the chance to wrestle again. He said the situation is complicated because of the nature of the wrestling business, but he's staying positive.

"There's more than that to the whole situation," he said. "All the concussion doctors think that I'm healthy enough to do it, and that I should be able to do it — well, I don't want to say all of them, I'm sure there's somebody out there who doesn't think that — but there's a lot more than goes into it than just that. That's the unfortunate situation with giant corporations and big business in the United States."

Basically DB again trying to coming back. His tests are great, even better than a person who never had concussion but WWE's political situation makes his situation harder. He started to train with Brie. Also Angle's come back can help his situation as well. (But it's not the same injury? Both risky but concussion even worse?)

You have a family Bryan. I know and appreciate you love wrestling but love your life more, your family even more.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Make him sign a waiver and let the little bastard go.....what follows is all on him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I thought this would happen Bryan can't get outta his head in not wanting to wrestle anyone. He wants to get in the ring really bad, and yeah if he wants to wrestle sign a waiver and it's all on him. Brie wants to him to try and wrestle again it's a risk, but you're focusing on getting hurt over and over in your mind you will.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
As long as he knows the consequences, sure let him come back. Doesn't make a difference whatsoever.