Dat King Shh... #Raw Review #ShaneOMac #wwe #SocialOutcasts #JerichoStyles #GoldenTruth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Raw opens with a replay to what is probably the best PPV main event I’ve seen in awhile. Aswell it sets up the Wrestlemania main event being Roman Reigns vs HHH.
We got to see some backstage fight of Brock Lesnar and Dean Ambrose, which I guess sets that fight up for Wrestlemania also. We will see if Ambrose comes back.
So out comes Vince McMahon to give the Vincent J McMahon Legacy of Excellence.
And the award goes to…Stephanie McMahon. I’ve been wondering where Shane McMahon has been and was hoping he would come back for a bit. We got Shane vs Undertaker in Hell in A Cell!!!!!
That seems weird and wonder how they going to up the feud of Undertaker and Shane
Dat King Shh... #Raw Review #ShaneOMac #wwe #SocialOutcasts #JerichoStyles #GoldenTruth

Don’t forget to follow the blog for the best wrestling, MMA, Rap Battling and more of Dat King Shh…
Send in your match predictions for Wrestlemania to us @kingscourtent or kingscourtent@gmail .com

Closest match predictions will be eligible to join the draw to a get King Shhh..Prize Pack.

http://kingscourtmusic.blogspot.ca/2016/02/dat-king-shh-raw-review-shaneomac-wwe.html