Dat Kid is here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Name: Jabri
Favourite Superstar & Why: Daniel Bryan is my favorite superstar because he's had some of the best matches I've seen in WWE's PG era. He's also got this off sense of humor that I like.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since I was 3 in 1996
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE/WWF
How did you find the site? The site is easy to use andI like that it has a lot of features that I have yet to master
Will I be active here: Yes, I already have it bookmarked.

On a side note I make spoof recaps of Monday Night Raw every week on youtube. So if you want a laugh at something wrestling related check out my youtube channel which is also Dat Kid From Jersey

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nice dude, DB fan, good deal. Welcome to the forum.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum? May I ask where in NJ youre from? I live there as well.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Damien Sandow said:
Welcome to the forum? May I ask where in NJ youre from? I live there as well.

I've moved around New Jersey a lot. Jersey City, Montclair, Elizabeth, but right now I'm living in Newark...unfortunately:urm:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums son, hope you enjoy your DAMN time here.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
Welcome to the forum mate, any DB fan is a friend of mine :p.

If you need any help mate let me know, I hope you stick around.

actually i do need some help. Is there anyway to get notified that someone has replied to me other than e-mail. Kind of like the whole facebook notification thing or do i just have to bite the bullet and check myself every so often?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
actually i do need some help. Is there anyway to get notified that someone has replied to me other than e-mail. Kind of like the whole facebook notification thing or do i just have to bite the bullet and check myself every so often?

Currently there's no method to see if someone has replied to you in other threads, but there will be soon once the notification plugin for MyBB has been completely developed and is ready for installation.

A method to see if anyone has replied to your threads though is by going to the User CP and you'll see a list of your threads, it'll bold the thread if there has been a new reply, it's really noticeable though so I doubt I need to tell you that.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
Currently there's no method to see if someone has replied to you in other threads, but there will be soon once the notification plugin for MyBB has been completely developed and is ready for installation.

A method to see if anyone has replied to your threads though is by going to the User CP and you'll see a list of your threads, it'll bold the thread if there has been a new reply, it's really noticeable though so I doubt I need to tell you that.

Look forward to the feature, but it's np. This forum has a lot of stuff compared to other forums I've been to so I figured it might have that. I'll be sticking around

Reactions: Crayo
Reaction score
:lol1: nice username.

Welcome to the forums. I'm a fan of Daniel Bryan as well. Did you like those anger management session from last week's RAW?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :D hope you enjoy it

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
ill make sure to watch your youtube video for tonight's raw :p

Reactions: Dat Kid1