Daniels = pure awesome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I love what TNA did with Daniels last Thursday on iMPACT! He wanted to prove exactly WHY he deserved a TNA Title shot at Final Resolution, then he went out to the iMPACT! Zone and did just that. He pinned the World Champion, Daniels now looks like a credible challenger for AJ's belt, and I can't wait to see the match.

Do you think Daniels looks like a credible world title contender? Does he have a chance to actually beat AJ for the belt?

Airfixx

Taking the belt off of AJ right now would be a HUGE fail.

Looking forward to the match tho'... Daniels is quality.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
it's probably now or never though with daniels though, with hogan coming in. it's either now or destination X. i hope they drag this fued out again cuz it was great in 04 and 05 and can be great again. but for some reason i see aj dropping the title soon after the upcoming ppv

noumenon

Yup, quality feud and matches without a doubt. AJ needs a damn lengthy reign though IMO.

Qwake

Christopher Daniels definitely deserves to be feuding for the title, he's been with TNA long time and is a great wrestler, I think he's a credible competitior for the title. AJ and Daniels will put on some awesome matches together, just them two involved in the same match makes it good imo. AJ should retain, would be stupid to take the title from him this early, especially because since he became Champ TNA has been more entertaining then WWE to me.

noumenon

If AJ drops the title to anyone at this point it needs to be either Daniels or Joe...or possibly even Morgan. They've been doing great focusing in on young talent, let's keep it going.

MizMasta3000

Daniels always had it in him. Unlike AJ, unfortuantely, he never got the chance to really crossover from X-Division, to Heavyweight champ position like AJ was able to do early in his career.

Kizza

The only thing that kinda holds Daniels back as a face is his ability to play a face well. Granted TNA are sort of trying to push him as a tweener, but back when Daniels was the Fallen Angel, he was very over. Now, he looks like a spent force.

paulie

Reaction score
Taking the belt off of AJ right now would be a HUGE fail.

Looking forward to the match tho'... Daniels is quality.

agree with you aj should keep the belt for a little longer at least but i do like what they have done with daniels,,,,

chris as a heel is way better than a face IMO