Daniel Bryan promo after show. (Dark match now added as well)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I now officially want him to turn face.

I can't believe they're actually chanting "Fuck you CENA"

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
To quote one of the Youtube comments that sums this up perfectly. "lose title in 18 seconds at WM. Most over man in WWE"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Surprised they had Sheamus go over in the dark match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It was a dark match. It meant nothing. Why have one of your top faces continue to piss the crowd off? It's more detrimental to Sheamus than anything.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It was a dark match. It meant nothing. Why have one of your top faces continue to piss the crowd off? It's more detrimental to Sheamus than anything.

I'm surprised you could type that out and continue to be surprised.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Cause Sheamus is friends with Triple H. And Hunter Hurts Hemsley takes care of his friends.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!! Turn Bryan FACE! YES YES YES! The back crowd word since! WHY by Stone Cold! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That's the point. If they were really taking care of Sheamus they wouldn't be throwing him to the Lions pissing off a crowd even more than they already were after the 18 second debacle. It's damage control, and clearly WWE doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe WWE just likes their top faces to get boo'd. They seem to get their jollies from Cena being hated so who knows.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I think WWE creative consists of a bunch of sadists and masochists who love seeing their top guys get booed and cussed out. :pity: