Daniel Bryan drafted to RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anyone else think with him being as over as he is that he'll be moved to the A show? I'm hoping he is to be honest and is moved straight into the main-event, god I'd mark for a Jericho vs Punk vs Bryan feud.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Raw could use a great heel right now. Most of the heels on the show are good but not great. Then you send someone like Ziggler over to SD and have him feud for the WHC and build him up as a great heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Raw could use a great heel right now. Most of the heels on the show are good but not great. Then you send someone like Ziggler over to SD and have him feud for the WHC and build him up as a great heel.

Oh. Hell. No.

Ziggler has already been wasted on SD long enough. Bryan a great heel? He gets bigger face reactions than anyone on the roster right now.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Oh. Hell. No.

Ziggler has already been wasted on SD long enough. Bryan a great heel? He gets bigger face reactions than anyone on the roster right now.

He's getting bigger reactions than anybody else on the roster right now, yes. They're "face" reactions because the fans on TV are taking their cue from the fans in Miami and London, who treated him like a wronged face, due to the nature of his Mania loss.

The problem is that people are still cheering him despite the fact that he's still acting like a heel. Of course, if he keeps up the heel character and does something big and evil to Sheamus at Extreme Rules, those cheers will probably become the heel heat they want him to get.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Something big and evil like jobbing in two straight falls? He isn't getting the better of the big Ginger, no way no how.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If you're an amazing heel you eventually get cheered. Orton, even Sheamus are examples of that. People in the end start to like your heel attitude because you're so charismatic when doing it. Can anyone say they didn't laugh pretty much every single Daniel Bryan promo? No that's not him being a bad heel, that's him being too good. He went from being the most boo'd man on the roster for ages to getting loved because he was screwed.

The last thing I want is a face turn.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can anyone say they didn't laugh pretty much every single Daniel Bryan promo?

627e00d5cf435e0337a233ffc42f2930.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
D-Bry should be on RAW as should Ziggler, fml Ziggler jobbing to Brodus has just sent me fuming wtf?

Split him from Swagger now and get him on the ME!

D-Bry is getting cheered as a heel as the fans actually appreciate his ability and find him entertaining.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Get that ugly bitch out this thread.

#HeelTurn

I'm not a fan of hers but it was the only decent gif I could find of someone raising their hand.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Who is the ugly bitch?