Dakota Kai Says She’s Still Not Cleared, Calls Out Fan For ‘Playing Detective’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

During her latest Twitch stream (via Wrestling Inc), Dakota Kai said that she still isn’t cleared to wrestle in WWE, even after being involved in a brawl on television recently. She called out a fan for “playing detective” and implying the injury is a work.

She said: “Bro, you want me to be in a wheelchair until I’m cleared? That’s not how rehab works. I’m able to run and jump. This isn’t a shocker. I’m like, ‘Why would I do that? Why would I choose to sit on the sidelines? Like, no one wants that. No one wishes that on anyone. But I’m able to… like, I can run. I can jump. It’s not like my leg is amputated. But rehab is just one of those things where… in all sports, no one is getting back in to play like before six, seven months. Certain places have things that they have to abide by, like certain medical teams. For us, it’s like usually it’s like eight to nine, slash 12 months, depending.“