Cristiano Ronaldo scores five in Real Madrid thrashing of Granada

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo was in imperious form on Sunday, putting five goals past Granada as Real Madrid humiliated the lowly La Liga outfit by a score of 9-1 at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Gareth Bale, maligned so often this season, had opened the scoring for Madrid shortly before the half-hour mark but it was then Ronaldo, as ever, who assumed complete control of proceedings.

After Ronaldo had found the net for the first time in the Madrid sunshine it took only seven more minutes for him to complete his hat-trick and put the result well beyond doubt by the half-time interval.

It was the 28th time Ronaldo has netted a treble for Real Madrid, a breathtaking statistic, while the scoring against Granada for the Portuguese and his side was far from complete.

Karim Benzema scored Madrid’s fifth goal without reply with just 52 minutes of the match having been played, while Ronaldo produced his fourth of the day only two minutes later.

Source: http://www.givemesport.com/562071-c...nic-Social&utm_campaign=Tribute-Pages-Writers

Splendid! 5 out of 9 goals overall. Hopefully he gets to destroy Atletico Madrid next week in the Champions League!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
no big deal. I score 5 goals in FIFA all the time with my pro