Could Ryder & Santino team up - Team Cobro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They should be called the comedy characters who fucksuck but for some reason unbeknownst to D'Z are incredibly over with casual fans

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
It could work just as well as any other joke team. Maybe this could happen after Santino loses the title, then Team Cobro can feud with Ziggler's Swag and reignite the tag team division.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
#Heel said:
It could work just as well as any other joke team. Maybe this could happen after Santino loses the title, then Team Cobro can feud with Ziggler's Swag and reignite the tag team division.

If that is WWE's idea of a reignited tag division I would rather it just stay irrelevant.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They're entertaining, if Santino loses the title on ER and starts this team it'll be OK. But Ziggler and Swagger should split ASAP, Dolph deserves more than the tag division.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ryder used to be. Santino would be if I were 12.

To casual fans. I also don't really dig a finisher that is waaaay too over the top and pretty much breaks kayfabe everytime it's applied like the Cobra, and Ryder has been going downhill since he won the US Title. I also don't find them entertaining personally, but the audiences seem to.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Rock & Sock Connection > Team Cobra.
The Cobros
The Broski and Cobra connection?

They could make this team a legendary comedy theme if they were more talented. Give it a cool name and do funny segments like Rock & Sock used to.

TeamCobro trending now during their segment. And Eve comes out and they make fun of her. Should make for an entertaining team.