CM Punk vs. Christian coming soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well, you saw what happened at RAW with Christian. Do you think he'll come back after WM and feud with CM Punk?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I HOPE! I STILL PISS OFF THAT CHRISTIAN IS OUT OF WM28! AND TAKEN OVER BY DREW M.! WTF WWE?!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Ummn, Christian was still injured and couldn't wrestle.........

Ladies and gentleman... Kayfabe is alive and well!!!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
Ummn, Christian was still injured and couldn't wrestle.........

Ladies and gentleman... Kayfabe is alive and well!!!

If he was still injury why being him back to be in a match!? There is no point! WOW JUST WOW!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
If he was still injury why being him back to be in a match!? There is no point! WOW JUST WOW!

Keeps him relevant and a potential reason for a face turn since he was put in that match when he wasn't "fully fit", just a suggestion.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Keeps him relevant and a potential reason for a face turn since he was put in that match when he wasn't "fully fit", just a suggestion.

He not going to turn face! After he was attck by Punk! I hoping for a Punk a Chirsan feud! Please WWE 1 MORE MATCH!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
He not going to turn face! After he was attck by Punk! I hoping for a Punk a Chirsan feud! Please WWE 1 MORE MATCH!

But he was forced into the match on a show a heel GM runs, so a potential face turn is there to gain revenge on him for forcing him to compete whilst he was unfit.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Seabs said:
But he was forced into the match on a show a heel GM runs, so a potential face turn is there to gain revenge on him for forcing him to compete whilst he was unfit.

This!!!

Captain charisma! I am a certified peep!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:

but after WM28! Johnny will now longer be GM! So it would be dumb to do that! TEDDY WINNING!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah he isn't turning face. They booked that match as "Punk injures Christian" not "Christian forced to compete injured". Kayfabe wise he was completely fine. Obviously he's hurt it again backstage so they made this happen, and hopefully it results in Christian vs Punk after.

Reaction score
F4Wonline.com reports that Christian was pulled from WrestleMania because his ankle is not 100%. When WWE made the match, they thought Christian would be ready to go but he's not.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Ankle injuries are extremely tricky to predict. The best rehab in the world doesn't always make them come back as quickly as a doctor predicts.

Chances are that he was 100% on track by medical predictions to come back for Mania, thus they put him on Team Johnny. Then his recovery didn't progress as planned (this was probably not due to a lack of anything on Christian's part, just the nature of the injury), so they put him in the match on Monday night (I noticed him still limping though he tried very hard to cover it) so that he could be "injured" by one of the safest guys in the WWE (ring-work wise, Punk is extremely careful with the bodies of the guys he works with; it's one of the reasons everybody wants to work with him). This forced them to remove him from Mania, but does set up a great feud for when he returns.

It also sets up the chance (as I predicted in the Wrestlemania predictions thread) that Drew MacIntyre could make the pin that beats Team Teddy, thus allowing D-Mac to eliminate the guy that's been tormenting him recently (which is an awfully heel thing for a face to do; I'm just sayin').

wk