CM Punk Talks Brock Lesnar Offering To Help Him, Criticism From Teammate & More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As noted earlier, CM Punk was interviewed by WTMJ-4 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The full interview has been released, which you can check out in the video above. Below are some highlights:

Brock Lesnar offering to help him:

"I've talked to him and he's offered all his help, even if it's just bug him with a stupid question. It's cool to know he supports me. He's a good guy to know, I think."

Now-Teammate Ben Askren criticizing UFC when they first signed Punk:

"I absolutely agreed with him. It didn't make any sense. But me and Ben talked about it and we're absolutely on the same page. I was offered something I would be a fool to say no to."

MMA being similar to pro wrestling:

"I think MMA is pro wrestling. If you go back to the early 1900's and the whole genesis of professional wrestling, and then you go back to the early beginnings of MMA, it was all pro wrestlers."

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...punk-talks-brock-lesnar-offering-to-help-him/

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can we have one thread for all of Punk's little MMA bullshit? He is still moonths and months and months away from competing, who cares if he has Brock on speed dial?

Punk: Hey Brock, how do you stuff a double leg takedown? I keep getting put on my ass in practice
Brock: Its easy man. When they go to shoot, just don't let them get you on the ground. That's what I do.