CM Punk spotted at London pub

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
As first revealed on WWE's Breaking News mobile alert service, WWE Champion CM Punk has reportedly been spotted in a London pub, just hours before Raw SuperShow emanates from London's O2 Arena as part of WWE's tour of Europe, which includes tonight's edition of Raw in the United Kingdom.

Exclusive video of The Straight Edge Superstar at an unlikely London bar location is expected this evening on Raw SuperShow. What will the footage show? What does this mean for CM Punk's longtime pledge against alcohol? How might this news affect the main event of Raw, featuring the WWE Champion against Mark Henry in a No Count-Out, No Disqualification Match for the title?

Source

:laugh:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk. Jericho converted him.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm just going to do the spoiler either way. Click it if you want.

In the show Jericho confronts him about it and Punk says he went to go eat fish and chips with some friends.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bullshit excuse imo, lol. Lot's of other places to get some fries.. :laugh:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
IKR they should've created an actual excuse or Punk should've just told the truth #Nomorestraightedge?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He never, ever looked like a straight edge guy to me tbh.

cmpunk2.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He never, ever looked like a straight edge guy to me tbh.

cmpunk2.jpg

CM Punk is in the closet.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
LOL. Tbh, I really would like to be him in that pic.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict how this will evolve.

Jerichos continuous assaults have driven Punk to the edge of breaking down. He starts drinking (in story of course) He then finds his motivation and edge yet again after a week or two and gets rid of Jericho around when Jericho is scheduled to go on tour with Fozzy. This closes the feud and makes punk stronger then ever. Renewing his Straight Edge pledge. This leaves him open for a summer feud with Johnny and one of his stooges.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict how this will evolve.

Jerichos continuous assaults have driven Punk to the edge of breaking down. He starts drinking (in story of course) He then finds his motivation and edge yet again after a week or two and gets rid of Jericho around when Jericho is scheduled to go on tour with Fozzy. This closes the feud and makes punk stronger then ever. Renewing his Straight Edge pledge. This leaves him open for a summer feud with Johnny and one of his stooges.

Sounds cool, but I think Punk won't let his character do that.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
So just because he's Straight Edge he basically can't be inside a pub? Seriously, eat a poisonous mushroom and laugh at yourselves.

Reactions: leojay

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ziggles said:
So just because he's Straight Edge he basically can't be inside a pub? Seriously, eat a poisonous mushroom and laugh at yourselves.

Don't lash out at us because your hero is a fraud/alcoholic.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Don't lash out at us because your hero is a fraud/alcoholic.

In the show Jericho confronts him about it and Punk says he went to go eat fish and chips with some friends.

:facepalm:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggles said:

Who's said that? Not looking at spoilers so if it's something to do with the show ignore me.