CM Punk injury update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
After Chris Jericho brutally attacked WWE Champion CM Punk on Raw, WWE.com has learned the champion suffered a contusion to the back of the head, according to WWE medical personnel. (WATCH EXCLUSIVE: PUNK AFTER THE ASSAULT)

Although The Straight Edge Superstar did not suffer any permanent injury, the full impact of the brutal assault on the champion is yet to be seen.

Source: WWE.com

:pity:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
17944123.jpg

F*ck that whole storyline sh*t.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hope it's just a kayfabe injury cause if it is a legit injury that keeps Punk from working in the ring then damn. If it's true Vince must be blowing gaskets considering he is the champ and one of the major draws of RAW.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys this is part of a storyline. It's not even real glass. it's a movie prop bottle, designed to break easily. If you watched the show then you would? have seen that the bottle broke as Jericho was swinging it towards Punks head.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Sylar said:
Guys, guys, guys this is part of a storyline. It's not even real glass. it's a movie prop bottle, designed to break easily. If you watched the show then you would? have seen that the bottle broke as Jericho was swinging it towards Punks head.

Sylar I know that. I've done some theater and even been hit with a couple of those bottles, but still. Better safe than sorry as my mom would have said :sad:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Sylar said:

yes I did see that. But I though u me it sound that he was really injury! THANK GOD HE NOT!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's kayfabe. I wonder where they're going with it though, it's most likely going to be used to "fuel Punk's anger" and make the feud more personal or something.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Censorious said:
It's kayfabe. I wonder where they're going with it though, it's most likely going to be used to "fuel Punk's anger" and make the feud more personal or something.

I really hope Punk finds something within Jericho's family which will make this feud will the best one ever.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The whole point of Jericho's family cursing is to get the crowd sympathizing to Punk. If Punk does the same (thus lowering himself to Jericho's level), that won't work.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Censorious said:
The whole point of Jericho's family cursing is to get the crowd sympathizing to Punk. If Punk does the same (thus lowering himself to Jericho's level), that won't work.

A fun thing to see would be a segment with Jericho visiting his parents only to find they've invited Punk over for dinner or something and his mom thinking Punk is such a lovely young man.

Farfetched but it would be hilarious. Kind of like when triple h ransacked Randys house only with dinner.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
A fun thing to see would be a segment with Jericho visiting his parents only to find they've invited Punk over for dinner or something and his mom thinking Punk is such a lovely young man.

Farfetched but it would be hilarious. Kind of like when triple h ransacked Randys house only with dinner.

I'd actually sort of like that, as long as it stayed serious and aggressive instead of turning into an awkward comedy.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

I'd really enjoy that but like Crayo said it'd be awesome if it got heated up in there.