Classic Wrestling on tv

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawdawg

Reaction score
Just read recently that MSG is starting to show classic wrestling matches... I don't know about you guys but I'm pumped? Whats everyone else's take on this?

Airfixx

'WWE Vintage Collection' has been showing every week in the UK for the last couple of months. Much of which is @ MSG...

Dunno if that's what ya refering to, if so there's already a thread here for it....

rawdawg

Reaction score
I tried to find the link to the thread with no luck... Do you know where I can find it?

dlw2711

Reaction score
Well, the MSG classic matches show was back in 2006 on the MSG Network which broadcasts out of the New York City area. I think you are about 2 years off the mark with this.

betweenthelines

Reaction score
I don't know about the show being on two years ago but it's definitely on right now...msg.com/wwe/index.html
Gives a good trailer of the show and also has some really good contest where you can win ring side seats.

qwerty

Reaction score
Did some follow up on MSG classics annnnd its actually on tonight not two years ago. Perfect timing too for anyone interested, they're showing the 1991 Summer Slam tonight at 8pm on MSG... Gonna get me excited for this years coming up in the next couple of days.

rawdawg

Reaction score
Did some follow up on MSG classics annnnd its actually on tonight not two years ago. Perfect timing too for anyone interested, they're showing the 1991 Summer Slam tonight at 8pm on MSG... Gonna get me excited for this years coming up in the next couple of days.

One of my favorite episodes... I donno though, I'm pretty stoked for hulk Hogan Tonight... And the Fabulous Moolah... haha she's soooo old.