Chris Brown to Direct Wale and Big Sean’s ‘Slight Work’ Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Chris Brown is stepping behind the camera. The R&B superstar will direct the video for Wale and Big Sean’s collaboration “Slight Work.â€

The 22-year-old singer took to Twitter to announce that he will co-direct the clip with Godfrey Tabarez. “I’m directing @Wale and @BigSean slight work video this week! Gonna be a Movie! Fuck wit me!!†he wrote.
The video is scheduled to shoot this week in Los Angeles. The Diplo-produced song appears on Wale’s sophomore album Ambition.
This is not the first time Chris has collaborated with the rappers. He appeared on the remix to Wale’s “Pretty Girls†and guested on Big Sean’s hit “My Last.â€
Breezy will cap off 2011 by hosting a New Year’s Eve celebration at PURE Nightclub at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, with tickets priced at $150 each.