Charlie Sheen: 'I'm Not Crazy Anymore'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen says he's back to reality!

"I'm not crazy anymore. That was an episode," the actor told reporters at Sunday night's FOX Television Critics Association party in Pasadena, Calif. "I think I'm a different person than I was yesterday. Everything is a lot more mellow and focused and much more rooted in reality."

The headline-making 46-year-old actor is excited to begin shooting his new FX show, "Anger Management," which plans to film 10 episodes in six weeks.

"I've been at this 30 years. It's nice to be in a situation where the people I'm working with are excited about my input. That wasn't the case for a long time," he said. Charlie said it is "premature" to name other actors who might guest star on his new series, but teased that "everybody" wants to be on the new comedy.

The actor also said he's traded in Twitter rants and nights with his former Goddesses for quality time with his family.

"I've been spending a lot of time with the kids, a lot of time with the family and I'm getting back into work mode," he explained. "I'm a single guy hanging out with my children." As for his former "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer and the show's producer Chuck Lorre, he says some lines of communication are open.

"Jon and I text. Chuck, no," he explained. "But at some point we are going to have to get some closure there."

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Least he realizes he was crazy and by crazy I mean on coke.

Deuce

Reaction score
He was bangin' 7 gram rocks. :lol: Glad to see the guy is getting cleaned up and will be on a show, I loved him in 2 and a Half Men.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
What he means is nobody is interested in him anymore now the hype is dead.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good to see that he remembered that he had kids and is spending some time with them. Once he got that huge payout from Two and a Half Men he started to quiet down.

I just looked up that new series and it is based on the Adam Sandler movie of the same name and Sheen is playing the part that Jack Nicholson played.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Pretty obvious the whole thing was a work to get out of Two and A Half men. Who wouldn't want to get out of that shit show.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Considering he made millions per ep I'm sure you could find tons of people who would have loved that position esp considering the character was just him being himself. Getting like 2 million just to be myself on screen? Give me that fucking job.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Pretty obvious the whole thing was a work to get out of Two and A Half men. Who wouldn't want to get out of that shit show.

You do know his new show is based off an Adam Sandler movie.