Cena says "fans should not expect a heel turn anytime in the near future"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE Superstar John Cena recently spoke to the Ottawa Sun and talked about why fans should not expect a heel turn anytime in the near future. "I have fun with the business. I love every second of it. I love to be right there in the middle of the hunt. At the end of the day, it's not my job to force people in any direction. I just go out there and see what happens. You can analyze character development all day, but with the current state of affairs, there is no need or rationale for me to deviate from what I'm doing."

Cena continued, "I don't think it's necessarily important for the kids to look up to me. I think it's important for them to look up to someone. In present day and age, sometimes I am that someone. As long as you're the someone, you need to make conscious decisions about who's watching you. I have very good estimation on our audience, especially the ones that follow me. I try to handle myself accordingly."

Source

Looks like no heel turn for Cena after all. Did you have any predictions on how his match the with the rock was gonna end with him being a heel turn?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The night is darkest before the dawn. He's making himself seem like the ultimate good guy, if he was turning heel he wouldn't come out and say it would he?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He's turning as there is new faces that can be the face of the company for the WWE kids.

Cena will turn and wants to turn good end to his career.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
He's turning. We need strong heels. We now have three big babyfaces in CM Punk, Randy Orton and Sheamus. Even though I only really like one of them.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
He's turning. We need strong heels. We now have three big babyfaces in CM Punk, Randy Orton and Sheamus. Even though I only really like one of them.

Who u like out those three? I like two in Punk and Orton but prefer Orton as a heel but still like the guy!

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Who u like out those three? I like two in Punk and Orton but prefer Orton as a heel but still like the guy!

Heel Orton would be nice but if Cena is turning heel then, I'd want Heel Cena.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:

I'm exactly the same. Orton needs to turn back again for me, he's really over but really dull as a face. Punk is really good he just needs o revert back to how he was in the summer IMO.

Don't get me started on Sheamus :bury:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sheamus an HHH well thats a long story.

Basically F them.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com

Sheamus, new poster boy for hellmans mayonnaise?

He'll never escape the human jar of Mayonnaise quote

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
It would be kind of sad if he turned, bc Punk and Randy aren't nearly as nice a person as John is. I do like Punk, personally and Randy is awesome either way