Candyman (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
The Cast and Director on the Legacy of Candyman

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Rn5SuZJl.jpg

Here's an international poster.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
The original still scares the shit out of me honestly. I know it's not real but for the longest time I was scared to look in to mirrors.

IwUU.gif

Reactions: Alexa and Necro

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Did anyone ever see this before I did tonight? Really enjoyed this film even though I would of loved to had gotten a half a hour more. They expanded on the original lore from the first film and went into deeper detail what Candyman means to the Community in this Film. The kills in this was great and the way it was shot didn't feel hokey and that is hard to do when you're dealing with a Supernatural entity. Anthony's importance to this Film man what a progression and a sad ending for him but the circle is now complete. William and Brianna's Characters were freaking great also especially William who you think is a Character that is going to help but rather is going down a dark path and I'm still like so you doing all of this gains what for you exactly? Still I would love to see a Sequel for this.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not gonna lie, i didn't like this movie.

First off, it didn't have the real Chicago project you knew was dangerous. The characters were all two dimensional and the new Candyman lacked Tony Todd's charisma.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Not gonna lie, i didn't like this movie.

First off, it didn't have the real Chicago project you knew was dangerous. The characters were all two dimensional and the new Candyman lacked Tony Todd's charisma.

Honestly Anthony doesn't know fully know what is going on and how he is being used to be the next Candyman till late late. William I didn't expect that turn at all he seemed like a guy that wanted Candyman gone forever and he wanted that legacy to continue which is outta left field. I mean you see his Sister go into the Bathroom with a friend and say Candyman and get killed. Why would you want that guy apart of that Community further he's killed enough people even by that point. Once Anthony has been turned fully into Candyman after he gets killed by that Cop that entered the Home he's pretty awesome to me he's killing without a second thought outside of his Brianna. Also I think Anthony is just another face Tony Todd's Candyman can use because that is Candyman's real form not Anthony he's just being used to his bidding. Remember Anthony was suppose to be apart of Candyman many Years ago but he was saved by Helen so in some ways I think Candyman getting Anthony makes even him even stronger.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Honestly Anthony doesn't know fully know what is going on and how he is being used to be the next Candyman till late late. William I didn't expect that turn at all he seemed like a guy that wanted Candyman gone forever and he wanted that legacy to continue which is outta left field. I mean you see his Sister go into the Bathroom with a friend and say Candyman and get killed. Why would you want that guy apart of that Community further he's killed enough people even by that point. Once Anthony has been turned fully into Candyman after he gets killed by that Cop that entered the Home he's pretty awesome to me he's killing without a second thought outside of his Brianna. Also I think Anthony is just another face Tony Todd's Candyman can use because that is Candyman's real form not Anthony he's just being used to his bidding. Remember Anthony was suppose to be apart of Candyman many Years ago but he was saved by Helen so in some ways I think Candyman getting Anthony makes even him even stronger.
I liked the cut out puppet show exposition tbh

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I thought it was solid, I'm just very fond of how gritty the original was from my memory. I really enjoy the tone of 90's movies.

Scared the shit out of me when I was growing up, that I didn't look in to mirrors for weeks. :lol

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
So I finally got around to watching this, I thought it was a decent movie. What I liked is even though polished it wasn't too in your face with it being current. It was on the shorter side, but they explained everything nicely, and it was easy to follow. The story itself was kind of bland to me, but I did really enjoy the special effects. I wouldn't say that this is a much watch, I would recommend the original over this one.

Reactions: Marty McFourth