Can Leicester REALLY win the League?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Being a Leicester native, and supporting City for the past 14 years, i'm absolutely amazed by what we're achieving this season, but i'm having my doubts, can we REALLY win the League?

Sadly.....
Probably not.
We probably have the hardest run in from any of the title contenders, going to teams like Man United and Chelsea and also having teams like Everton and Souhampton still left to play, we probably won't.

We don't have the legs to win it or the experience, Ranieri has never won the Premiership but I don't think that will change this season.
Discuss

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I say this as a Spurs fan. This is your season to lose. One loss you can probably handle, two and you're in trouble (and I hope you lose at least two out of my own sense of greed).

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I say this as a Spurs fan. This is your season to lose. One loss you can probably handle, two and you're in trouble (and I hope you lose at least two out of my own sense of greed).

I can feel a loss to United and Chelsea are inevitable.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can feel a loss to United and Chelsea are inevitable.
Can you really? Neither of those teams have had stellar seasons this year. Granted United has had an upswing since Rashford sprung onto the scene. But one 18 year old can only take them so far. Both games will come down to who can score the most goals, so Vardy having dried up seemingly is an issue. But you have Okasaki who has stepped up.

It will be an interesting title race to say the least. You guys have Southampton next which is not a guaranteed win either. And my spurs have Liverpool

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can you really? Neither of those teams have had stellar seasons this year. Granted United has had an upswing since Rashford sprung onto the scene. But one 18 year old can only take them so far. Both games will come down to who can score the most goals, so Vardy having dried up seemingly is an issue. But you have Okasaki who has stepped up.

It will be an interesting title race to say the least. You guys have Southampton next which is not a guaranteed win either. And my spurs have Liverpool

Chelsea have been a revelation since Hiddink was put in charge, but I feel like we really aren't scoring enough, we're barely conceding, but not scoring enough.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Your mob would have to fuck up big time style to not win this, Spurs are justifying their treatment of the Europa league and putting pressure on. Still everything is being thrown at Leicester and they are still on top despite pundits and fans alike question them. Even if Vardy or mahrez fail to score there or others chipping in.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Of course you can, the only reason anyone has really given why Leicester can't win the league is because it's Leicester.

Reactions: King B

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm rooting for Man U. But I'm 90% certain that Lickchest-er will be the ones on top.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's going to be tough since Tottenham is right behind 'em, but yes, they can.