Bullshit Time Limit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Whatever the limit is, it's lame.

I think I was typing for about 5-10 minutes and when I clicked reply, I was signed out and had to log in again, losing all the shit I just typed up ( I was so into it, I forgot to click preview as I typed).

Not sure what the time is (some have said 15 minutes but I can def tell you I wasn't typing for 15 minutes) but it should maybe be changed to 30 minutes or something. Sometimes, I like to make a huge post (like my F13 review) and it's very irritating to have to click preview every few minutes to make sure I don't get logged out or to type a big post, press reply and then be brought back to the sign in page (that post wasn't the one that I lost, it was another one).

PeepShow

Yeah sucks. I just copy what I have after about 10 minutes sometimes and then refresh and paste it.

LadyHotrod

I sometimes do that as well but I forget sometimes because I assume that I haven't gone beyond the time limit.

I was red in the face.

PeepShow

:eek:

You can always just hit the back arrow. Stuff should still be there.

LadyHotrod

Yep, already tried it and it didn't work. Just kept returning me to the log in page.

I need a punching bag right now. Seriuz biznazz.

MikeRaw

If you hit "remember me" before you log in, that never happens.

the dark knight

Yep, already tried it and it didn't work. Just kept returning me to the log in page.

I need a punching bag right now. Seriuz biznazz.
click on the arrow between refresh and forward. pick the address where the "reply to thread" was. thats of course if you were NOT typing in the quick reply box otherwise it'll never be back.

You could also... click "remember me" when you sign in?
that sucks.

there are 2 solutions though. ive logged on this account accidentally in the morning almost 12 hours ago and was never really on here for more than an hour or and it hasn't signed me out yet, and it wont. im not gonna log out without reading all posts, which isnt gonna happen anytime soon so ill just stay on.

1) http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/vaispy.php?
as long as that page is loaded with your name signed in, you wont get signed out.

2) http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/online.php
same as number 1, i dont like it though.

i keep both open just in case. problem solved.

LadyHotrod

Thanks guys!

I would use he "remember me" solution but I am not the only one who uses the laptop so I prefer not to do that because I tend to forget small things and would def forget to uncheck "remember me" afterwards, lol. Stupid memory.

the dark knight

im the only one who touches my laptop and i think it still sucks. sometimes you dont have enough time to reply to anything and just want a quick read-through so when you do that and log on later, you lose cookies. bad.