Brock Lesnar advertised for next week's Monday Night Raw (April 9th)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
WWELiveTour.com has Brock Lesnar scheduled for Monday’s Raw SuperShow at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.

I think the other thread was about him being advertised for the RAW in the 23rd of April, but if I'm wrong please lock this thread.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
He's on the 23rd also that is advertised. Thought he would be working only two raws. Looks like they need him for 3 to establish the storyline well. 29th is a sunday btw.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
He's on the 23rd also that is advertised. Thought he would be working only two raws. Looks like they need him for 3 to establish the storyline well. 29th is a sunday btw.

Oops I meant 23rd.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Good news the more we see of him the better tbh.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Apparently he's advertised for Extreme Rules as well.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
haha man the mark out moments will be great I think next time he comes out I'll just bash my head into the keyboard in joy it'll probs make as much sense as anything I'd type lmao.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I cant believe Brock Lesnar has returned to WWE after all these years I was so shocked watching Raw on Monday and he returned. I was a major fan of his back in 2002 when he was in WWE he is an awesome talent and he really shouldnt of left the business. Anyway so glad hes back and I think this year coming for the time he is signed up for he is gonna kick some more ass and show other talent how its done. And im looking forward to seeing what he does on next weeks Raw