Brie Bella News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Brie Bella's in-ring skills have improved noticeably in a short period of time because when on the road, she spends two hours before each show in the ring learning from fiancee Daniel Bryan. WWE are talking about releasing some "Brie-Mode" merchandise soon.
LordsofPain.net

LOL Short amount of time? She's been in WWE for years. Nice that she is trying to improve but her matched have been boring to watch as of late.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It is relatively short seeing as how this is her first extended work solo without twin magic. They usually did tag or under ring switches once they left FCW. Nikki being hurt may have been a blessing in disguise

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess maybe they mean short amount of time cause she didn't improve at all until recently. I'll admit they've gotten a little better in ring wise but both of them badly need acting lessons.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It is relatively short seeing as how this is her first extended work solo without twin magic. They usually did tag or under ring switches once they left FCW. Nikki being hurt may have been a blessing in disguise

You mean got new tits? Cause they stopped that pretty quickly after the return because one of them "was uh different" I remember specifically an announcer battle referencing that she had gained weight, weight in a certain area.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah she got new tits, but Nikki was hurt then too. She was in pain before the spot that completely put her out. Right now Brie has had a while to work solo, probably 30-50 matches with house shows, no tagging out to Nikki, no switching, and so on.

To be honest they always had promise, I remember seeing them working like five times at FCW live on a summer vacation at my aunts before they went to sd. They worked two totally different styles, Nikki all power and Brie all speed and agility. I remember seeing Nikki bench press Courtney Taylor above her head at multiple shows and seeing Brie do flips and bouncing on the ropes. It's why I always hated when they got called up and played double mint twins after Victoria found them out, and why I was even more pissed when they teased separate characters on ecw but dropped the angle with the tag title match being scrapped from mania itself.

Brie is getting really good, and she's quite easily out worked the main roster (not NXT) divas besides AJ in recent months. I kinda hope they give Nikki time to herself and Cena works with her.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You know what improvement is? Summer Rae, Brie Bella compared to her is still nXt quality diva crap. We can try pretend like she isn't awful as a face because everyones darling Daniel Bryan being the vegan that he is, feeds her his manmeat.

Learning to be compentant at your job isn't an accomplishment, being a magician who still exposes secrets by not knowing how to do the tricks is not an accomplishment.

Reactions: 1 person

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know what improvement is? Summer Rae, Brie Bella compared to her is still nXt quality diva crap. We can try pretend like she isn't awful as a face because everyones darling Daniel Bryan being the vegan that he is, feeds her his manmeat.

Learning to be compentant at your job isn't an accomplishment, being a magician who still exposes secrets by not knowing how to do the tricks is not an accomplishment.
She's still done better than Natalya in that ring this year ... I agree Emma, Paige, Sasha, and Summer are better than the main roster which is why I like them on NXT where they get plenty of time and crowd respect

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Nothing against Brie but I don't see where she stands out or how she appeals so much. She could always get worked into an angle with Bryan but that's about it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I don't see why this is news really. WWE don't always base machindise choices on in-ring skill, most people who are regular performers will get their own machindise at some point anyway, so I doubt than its because they have seen great improvement in her.

The most interesting thing about Brie for me is to see if she gets special treatment because of being engaged to a highly ranked wrestler.