Breaking In

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Does anyone watch or have any of you seen this show? It aired last season near the end of the season with just 7 episodes and started again this past Tuesday.

The show is hilarious. It is about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme, and often questionable, measures to sell their protection services. It stars Christian Slater as Oz and Bret Harrison as Cameron a hacker who was "recruited" into Contra security. It is a quick witted comedy and Slater is at his best as the boss. He works well with the cast. Between Cameron (Harrison) and Oz (Slater) the chemistry is remarkable. It so far (first season) has had Nascar driver Jimmie Johnson and Alyssa Milano as guest stars. I'm looking forward to the rest of the shows. I just started episode four.

Castiel

Reaction score
I absolutely loved this show before it was taken off! I saw a commercial a few weeks back talking about a new episode and got very excited! Going to have to check out the new episodes that air eventually.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Yeah they are two episodes into the new season. It lost a bit of its charm from the first season.

Castiel

Reaction score
Were these episodes filmed after the ones that previously aired? Maybe their heart simply isn't into now that they were already shot down?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
They are new, I am guessing that it is a late season run. Not sure how long this season will be. It started at the beginning of March. I wouldn't say their hearts aren't in it though. It just seems to lack any direction and they are trying to recreate what they had last season but to no avail.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So I finally got around to watching the first six episodes of this show today and I have to say it is fucking awesome. Slater is amazing, Harrison is good, the chick is super hot, black dude is hilarious and Dutch might be one of the best characters I've seen in years. Thanks for the recommendation Troy, its so worth it. I hope everyone else checks this out.

I'd say my favourite episode was the Comic Con one or the one with Ted McGinley and the White on White on White painting. :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm all caught up with Season Two now and yeah, its not as good as it was, but there's still some funny moments. The new boss character annoyed me at first but she's growing on me and the other chick, Megan, is hot. I hope they keep up the romance story with Cash, it could be pretty cool.

Oh and no more Dutch makes me sad, sad, sad.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Yeah, no Dutch sucks, and now no more Melanie makes me sad as well. All the characters from the new season are now growing on me, but it is still a bit of a letdown from the first season. It was like they took all the good from the first and threw it away.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah, no Dutch sucks, and now no more Melanie makes me sad as well. All the characters from the new season are now growing on me, but it is still a bit of a letdown from the first season. It was like they took all the good from the first and threw it away.

I wonder if the actors had other commitments because at first they thought the show was cancelled? I could see them taking on other projects and then not being able to come back when the show got renewed. Anyhow, the last two episodes of the second season were pretty good and if they expand on that it could get better. I love how many references they throw in to pop culture, and none of them seem annoying or cliched.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Yeah what they are doing works for them in that regard with the pop culture references. It will be interesting to see what they do with Molly and Cash too. Molly has grown on me in recent episodes and cash is one of my favorites of the show. Cameron is one of my least favorites considering he is one of the stars. They need more Christian Slater even though he isn't one of the main characters as far as focus goes.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah what they are doing works for them in that regard with the pop culture references. It will be interesting to see what they do with Molly and Cash too. Molly has grown on me in recent episodes and cash is one of my favorites of the show. Cameron is one of my least favorites considering he is one of the stars. They need more Christian Slater even though he isn't one of the main characters as far as focus goes.
Yeah, I don't really like Cameron either, which is funny because he's supposed to be the star. :lol: Cash is such a better character, Dutch ruled and hell, even the disguise guy in the first season was better than Cameron. I like Slater in his role, but I wish he did more on the show, he's too good to be seen so little.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Does it air in England? Haven't seen any adverts for it or I haven't seen it on.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Cameron is on par with Josh from the first season for me. Just annoying and there. I am glad they got rid of Josh after the first season.

I don't know if it is on in the UK Trent. You would have to check. If it had been, the first season would have already aired.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If its not on in the UK you can certainly download it. That's how I got my hands on it.

Oh, another thing I love about the show is they have some really catchy songs by some great new artists at the end of most episodes. I always like to hear new stuff and I've been turned on to a couple of musicians based on them appearing on the show.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That is true. They do have some good music on the show and at the end of the show. I just hope the ratings drop doesn't affect the show cause we all know how Fox loves to pull the plug to soon on shows.