• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bound for Glory Discussion Thread

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware

*Brian Cage vs Sami Callihan

Moose vs Ken Shamrock

Marafuji vs Elgin

Rascalz vs Wagner/Two Mystery Opponents

Impact World Title Match is locked in so I thought with that Match in Stone, why not get the Discussion going. Now that Cage has defend his Impact World Title, big feel from me is Sami is going over. Cage has been out for Months and they have keeping his health status really close the Vest. Now I don't know where that leaves Tessa since she's still trying to end his life since being screwed over, so they'll need to either give her someone thing big for the Show because she deserves it. I would say North will probably defend their Tag Titles vs The Rascalz and Swann/Mack and that should be an entertaining bout. Elgin is another guy who if I had my way would be Impact World Champion, but now he'll need something for his efforts as well. I know the rumor of who he might face, but I'll wait and see till I see a graphic off the Matchup if it what they will be his opponent, pretty hype for it. Edwards vs Ace Austin, Havok vs Su Yung in some kind of craziness, Tenille should be facing Taya for the Knockouts Title, unless their are plans to have a mult-lady defense for it. It wouldn't be the first time for that. Should be another quality Show!​

Last edited:

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Shamrock vs Moose locked it. I used to be a big mark for him during his WWE days, coming from watching his UFC early career. I don't know what he has to give in the Ring these days as Moose is in his prime right now. I hope Moose goes over!

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Impact needs to put the belt on Sami. He’s a great heel with legit heat thanks to the Tessa feud. Cage has been disappointing as Champion due to his injuries.

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Impact needs to put the belt on Sami. He’s a great heel with legit heat thanks to the Tessa feud. Cage has been disappointing as Champion due to his injuries.
Yeah that could happen at the PPV. It would be a thank you towards him from the Company for all his hard work since arriving in Impact a few years ago. Problem I see is with AXS etc getting involved, is Sami the type of guy they want to represent their Company?

KeepItFresh

Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
I'd like to see a dominate title reign from Cage... and I was kind of hopin' we'd get a Cage/Elgin rematch here because their match on Slammiversary was awesome. However, if he's not gonna be healthy puttin' the belt on Sami is probably the best idea.

Also if Impact Wrestlin' actual has long term plans and Shamrock can still put on decent performance, I don't mind if he beats Moose. I mean Moose did already beat a legend at Slammiversary. If he got too cocky, Shamrock can still slap that ankle lock on like nobody's business. I just don't know how Shamrock in the main event scene could even possibly work currently in this company so I guess he might as well just give the nod to Moose.