Booker T/WWE update

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Conversations between Booker T and World Wrestling Entertainment have reportedly ended. On Monday, there was talk he would undergo the WWE pre-screening process, but for whatever reason it did not happen. He is not expected to be offered a WWE deal anytime soon

Source: Impactwrestling.com

He'll focus on PWA full time now I guess.

Reaction score
I've heard PWA is really awesome and alot of guys are putting it over in terms of knowledge being passed on there. If I was trying to get into the business, I'd try and save my money and train there.

As for his wrestling, whew. It's time to hang it up, Booker.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Good. He's finished.

Good news for our up and coming WWE talent

These two summed it up. Nobody else to come and push the new talent down and no need to make a return to WWE. I am surprised though that he won't be offered a contract with the report of them needing more main event black babyfaces. Booker would fit that role well.