Blaze's Question of the Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Okay, before I go to bed I want to make sure I get this out of the way.

Today's Question.

What's your favorite alcoholic drink?(if you don't drink, just pick your favorite drink)

Me, Jose Cuervo, specifically Especial Gold. I love taking shots of it. If I'm drinking, 98% chance that's what I'm drinking.

That's a tricky one. Personally when I go out, I immediately want to get a buzz going. Especially if I'm with my friends, I tend to get a round of Irish Carbombs which is Jamison whiskey and Guinness stout mixed in a glass, and the you take shot glass full of Bailey's Irish Creme, drop the Bailey's in and chug it. That'll get you on a good level pretty quick. If not that, then I might go with a Jaeger Bomb, or just a straight up shot of tequila.

When it comes to beer, I like IPAs. Elysian Spacedust is a favorite of mine.

If I'm drinking at home, which I don't do much, my go-to drink is Crown Apple and Sprite. Tastes like apple soda, it's good as fuck.

I've also recently gotten into champagne and sparkling wines. The sweeter the better when it comes to those, imo. I don't really like wine much, so I need it to be sugary and bubbly.

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Not much of a drinker but when I do drink it’s just a beer, not much of a hard liquor guy. I’m not a beer connoisseur or anything, but I like Blue Moon, Angry Orchard, and Corona :swamps

Non alcoholic I like Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, Coke, Cherry Coke, or Barq’s Root Beer (it all depends on my mood). I like cold water too, water is the best imo.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not much of a drinker but when I do drink it’s just a beer, not much of a hard liquor guy. I’m not a beer connoisseur or anything, but I like Blue Moon, Angry Orchard, and Corona :swamps

Non alcoholic I like Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, Coke, Cherry Coke, or Barq’s Root Beer (it all depends on my mood). I like cold water too, water is the best imo.

S/o Blue Moon :cudi

I've been drinking Guinness and Stellas a lot lately but Blue Moon is always a go-to and it's easy af to find in Texas where our shitty store might not carry the others :TI:

Reactions: Jimmy King

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I forgot to do one yesterday as I had a headache most of the damn day lol.

But alright.

Question of the Day

What’s something you like now, that you didn’t care for when you was younger?

When I was a kid I HATED pork chops. Just didn’t care at all for them. But now I love them. Really good food. Surely BBQ Pork Chops.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'm still not a big fan of pork chops. I would eat a lot of different meats before pork chops.

For me it would probably have to be sushi. I really only started eating it in the last year or two and now it's kind of a go-to.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Food? I was never picky. Well, I wasn't huge on mac and cheese like most kids were. It's still okay but give me meat dammit.

I would probably say Seinfeld. I didn't understand it but when I finally did I realized it was the greatest show ever made.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah it doesn't got to be food, I just picked a food for myself. :lol

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Hmm, this is a weird one, but wearing shorts. I hated wearing them for some reason as a kid, maybe cos I thought they weren't girly enough or something? But these days, I live in short shorts in the summertime and I even wear them in winter with leggings underneath :lol

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’m gonna let this one go deep til tomorrow since I’m late

Question of the day.

What’s your favorite event you ever been to? Rather it’s concerts, wrestling, some sporting event, etc.

Mine is WrestleMania 27. Only Mania I’ve been to and I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I’m gonna let this one go deep til tomorrow since I’m late

Question of the day.

What’s your favorite event you ever been to? Rather it’s concerts, wrestling, some sporting event, etc.

Mine is WrestleMania 27. Only Mania I’ve been to and I enjoyed it.

Opening Day 2009, when Target Field first opened. Good times.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Rangers/Yankees ALCS Game 3 in 2010. I'd went to I think 3 games earlier in the regular season and the Rangers lost all of them even though they were amazing that year so everyone told us not to go to the playoff game but we fuckin' KILLED those Yankee fucks 8-0 :heston it was good shit

Also honorable mention to the State Championships for football I went to when my town made in from 08-10. The first one was in Texas Stadium and was the second to last game played before it closed down and since the Cowboys lost the next day, we were the last Texas team to win in Texas stadium :lmao 09 was at SMU's stadium in Dallas. It was cold and not Texas Stadium but the game was awesome. We beat Colt McCoy's dad (head coach) and little brother (starting QB) like 13-12 or something stressful af. 2010 was at Cowboys Stadium when it was still a brand new toy and that shit was just insane bro, I was just mesmerized by how big the screen was tbh

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I can't possibly decide on just one, so...

Concerts - I went to a nostalgia pop concert in 2018, which was late 90s and early 00s pop groups that I loved as a kid/teenager and it was easily the best concert I've ever been to. I had front row right in the center, I met one of the acts before the show and during it, one of the people from that band recognised me, waved and then let me sing into her microphone the chorus of the song they were singing :lol

Wrestling - It's hard to say really cos I've been to a bunch. A lot of the Manias I've been to got bad reviews but I enjoyed them in person. I guess I would say... Mania 33 for the overall experience cos everything about that weekend was amazing. I was second row for Mania itself (and the two guys in front of me in row 1 let me jump into the row with them when Dean Ambrose came out LOL), at Axxess I met Dean, Roman and Chris Jericho and we went to the WWE Performance Center before Raw, which was absolutely amazing, and I got my first ever front row for a show when I was row 1 for Smackdown. And during SD, Dean almost fell in my lap during a street fight :lmao

Honourable mentions go to Super Showdown in 2018 cos I got to see The Shield one last time, and Mania 31 cos I got on screen during Dean's entrance with my sign for him :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hey Blaze, don't get too down about people shitting on 'Mania 27. Edge/Del Rio and Taker/Trips were both awesome although the Taker/Trips match gets a lot of hate that I don't think it deserves. Plus you got to see Rock live so that sounds fuckin' awesome

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey Blaze, don't get too down about people shitting on 'Mania 27. Edge/Del Rio and Taker/Trips were both awesome although the Taker/Trips match gets a lot of hate that I don't think it deserves. Plus you got to see Rock live so that sounds fuckin' awesome

Exactly. I fucking loved the show. I enjoyed myself. Seeing The Rock live was the coolest shit ever also. Like when he was announced as the host of the show a few weeks before I nutted myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Wrestling: NXT Takeover WarGames 2018.

I drove my buddy and I up to LA (only about a 2 and a half hour drive from his place) , and it was without question the best live wrestling show that I’ve ever seen. What an experience it was seeing a WarGames match live, and we few rows up from one of the sides of the stage (we were on the side where Bobby Fish tossed the key for Pete Dunne’s cage). This was also during the time of Ciampa’s reign as a heel champion, so my buddy and I were the only ones in our section cheering for him.

Concert: It’s probably a tie between Foo Fighters and Metallica, both awesome shows by two of my favorite bands.

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris