• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Cass released

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I don’t think either one of them love wrestling enough to keep going on the indies

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Hmm Big Cass supposedly not happy with his career since coming back from injury, bruh you were feuding with one of the most over guys in the company. Just being in the Ring with Bryan is going to make you better as a Wrestler, but hey I'm sure he'll find a job somewhere else.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Dave Meltzer notes that Vince McMahon called a meeting at SmackDown in Toledo today and fired Cass.

Pro Wrestling Sheet reported last month that Big Cass got heat after going off script in a segment where he was to beat up a little person who was dressed up like Daniel Bryan. According to the report, officials only wanted to have the performer laid out with a big boot. Cass wanted to do something more physical, and despite Vince McMahon telling him otherwise, Cass pummeled the performer with punches. The footage was later edited off social media sites.

Despite the reported heat, he had continued his feud with Bryan over the last month, culminating with their match at Money in the Bank where Bryan submitted Cass.