Best ZTLIS Ever. Episode #59

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
hahah nice i love zr

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The show has jumped the shark bro. This doesn't compare to the episodes from when the show was still serving it's purpose

Big O was okay, the rest was meh

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The show has jumped the shark bro. This doesn't compare to the episodes from when the show was still serving it's purpose

Big O was okay, the rest was meh

BS. Just because it made qwerky jokes which appealed to the IWC, doesn't mean it was better.

This show was a boss show. Stanford being hilarious, Big O being hilarious, Zack Ryder's messages for Eve, His Dad, Michael Chiapetta, just a great show overall. It was more about his show than his merchandise ;)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How can my opinion be BS? Can you factually disprove anything I said?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Lol Big O talking about getting signed by the WWE? I have a feeling that might happen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Steiner has a 50% chance of disproving me and a 65% chance of improving me. Either way there is a 99% chance of Steiner being the man, but only a 1% chance of Steiner stringing together a combination of words that form a coherent sentence

Reactions: Crayo