• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Theme Song Round 1a: Trust Me (Jake Roberts) vs King of Kings (Triple H)

Which is the best theme song?

• Trust Me

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • King of Kings

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Didn't the original version of Robert's theme get voted in? I think that is better, though this is decent too.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Didn't the original version of Robert's theme get voted in? I think that is better, though this is decent too.
Only two people had it on their lists, I think Grim was the one that specified so I added the other one to his otherwise neither would have made I don't think. Went with Roberts here though, idk King of Kings never did much for me compared to Trips other themes, I do like that he has separate themes for fightin' and executivin' tho

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Only two people had it on their lists, I think Grim was the one that specified so I added the other one to his otherwise neither would have made I don't think. Went with Roberts here though, idk King of Kings never did much for me compared to Trips other themes, I do like that he has separate themes for fightin' and executivin' tho
Fair enough. That does surprise me though. Trust Me is right up there as one of the best for me. It sends chills down my spin.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I put all of Hunter’s solo themes on my list and King of Kings is probably my favorite so sorry Jake

Reactions: Deezy

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
While I prefer My Time and Evolution to King of Kings, I do like it more than The Game.

I like the intro to Trust Me, but I can't say I care for the actual theme that much.