• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Theme Song Round 1a: Cult of Personality (CM Punk) vs Break It Down (D-Generation X)

Which is the best theme song?

• Cult of Personality

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Break It Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Not sure if this would be an upset or not but I went Cult of Personality. It stood out as being very different from most themes at and summed up Punk's character perfectly. One hell of a guitar riff too:mark:

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Even though CM Punk almost ruined In living Color for me.....it's still a better song.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Even though CM Punk almost ruined In living Color for me.....it's still a better song.
Not only that, I know you and some others aren't high on songs popular outside of wrestling being included, but the song itself also just fit so well since Punk had used it on the indys too. I'm kinda voting like 70% which song is better and 30% how it fit with the characters and wrestling shows.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Deezy mentioned it in the other thread, I tried to think of wrestling exclusive songs when I made my list, but I couldn’t keep Cult of Personality. Washes DX

Reactions: Keith

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Do you really even have to ask me what I voted for?

I didn't even nominate this version of the DX theme song.