Best Horror Villian: The Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Porkchop: It has finally arrived the day we have been working towards the Finals
Fuji:Yes it has Chop. It was a long and brutal fight to get here. Some contestants blew up, got cut up, and just got the beat the hell up. In just a few short minutes they will be fighting for this:

5-X-MenOriginsWolverine.png

Porkchop:Well here comes contestant number 1 down the ramp.
Fuji:Yes it is and it's Jason Voorhies. Man this is one scary Mother Fucker. He just kills people with no remorse.
Porkchop: You are absolutely correct Fuji. I mean Myers and Jason fought for along time before Jason cut off Michaels head. I still see some some of the wounds that are fresh on Jason's arms and legs. He is still damaged and it will take some stamina to beat his opponent.

Jason

34q2vpc.gif

VS

Porkchop:Well here comes contestant number 2 down the ramp. Is he really smiling?
Fuji:You know what he is, I think that he is so cocky and arrogant that he will win this battle. He has every right to be cocky at this point after cutting the fangs out of Dracula one of the oldest villians ever. Once the Fangs were gone he just went to town on everything and one of those claws of his cut the throat of Dracula.
Porkchop: It did and he laughed and said, "A sucker just got sucked dry"
He is a pretty pretentious bastard, but enough about Fuji, back to our battle.

Freddy Krueger

a2732c97.jpg

Fuji:I think this is the battle everyone wants to see and to vindicate that horrible movie by the same name.
Porkchop: Well since you bring that up what does either finalist have to do to win this?
Fuji:Well I think Jason needs to just be himself he should win this, but if he allows Freddy into his head it's game over. Neither of these guys die so Its a fight to whomever really falls down or goes to hell first.
Porkchop:Good point there Fuji. So its like a battle between Apex Predator and Me?
Fuji:Not really because you guys can die. If Freddy keeps up the cockiness he could lose this fight, but if he gets int Jason's head and gets him from inside he will win this hands down.
Porkchop:Sorry to interupt you there Fuji, but I see a head rolling on the battlefield...........................................It's Michaels head, did Jason just toss that at Freddy?
Fuji:I believe that he did, that is balls right there.

Like before post your vote.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just liked this.

Tough choice, but Freddy Krueger is a more memorable villain.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Have to go with Jason on this one

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's Freddy and it's not close

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
As much as I love that Jason GIF (except it needs the face off kill from Jason X and the eyeball from 3D) there's just no way I can go against Freddy here. I love Jason, but he's much too sympathetic when compared to Mr. Krueger.

Castiel

Reaction score
I think Freddy is unique, he can get you when you sleep! EVERYONE has to sleep! But Jason can get you when you're awake... or when you sleep. (not through your dreams exactly but still...) this is tough. I like both a lot... you just knew that this whole thing would come down to these two. It had to. I want to go with who's movies I enjoyed more but both had great movies! ....my instincts tell me to go with Jason here.

Castiel

Reaction score
So is that a vote for Jason?

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
That's a vote for Adam Sandler in Jack and Jill

I have huge ego trip dreams... Like I make shit happen for the hell of it, hard to explain, but freddy would show up and I would find a 12 gauge and blow his hands off and rape him and he would have a vagina because it's my goddamn dream and freddie kruger aint got shit on my sick mind.

And Jason... Fool please, he got a machete... I hate to make this a recurring theme, but I don't go into woods I may get lose in without a gun, even if I am only shooting at pine cones, I enjoy shooting shit. And Jason may be immortal or whatever, but I would put me above even odds on atleast getting away... cause he may be immortal, but it's hard to chase a motha fucker without ya kneecaps...

So back to Jack and Jill... watched it the other night, shit made me feel sick... I am more scared of feeling sick than freddie or jason

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Freddy for the win.

Reaction score
1. Freddy

For all of the reasons I've been voting for him and not for Jason.

Eddie North

Reaction score
Freddy Less sympathetic and should of won in Freddy Vs Jason

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Freddy- The movie had it all wrong but after watching it again yesterday both of them took a dive into the lake and seemed to lose, but I still think Freddy would win this fight.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Anyone who wants to throw up a final vote this will remain open til Midnight tonight. Then the winner announced but I think it is pretty obvious who the winner is.

Swinny

Reaction score
My vote goes to Michael Myers. Seriously, dude should have won this thing. :tongue1:

But since he's unavailable, and Jason screwed him over, Freddy it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.