Best Horror Villian- Final 4 Haddonfield/ Crystal Lake Region

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Jason

jason_voorhees1.jpg

Porkchop:Jason slashed and mutilated his way to this final four. No one really felt that he could be taken down and now he faces his toughest challenge in this tournament yet what is it that he can do Fuji?

Fuji: You know neither of these two have much of a soul and are both evil I think Jason has the edge as he really can not be killed, everytime you think he is dead he comes back in one way or another.

VS

Michael Myers

Halloween_2007.jpg

Porkchop:Michael had the most exciting finish out of the 4 brackets as Chucky took him to brink. Once Michael knew it was over and the end was near for the doll he went all out on him, but Chucky being Chucky flipped the bird to Michael and told him I will see you in Hell and laughed. Fuji have you ever seen anything like this?

Fuji: You know that finale had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I have seen something like this before it was when Taker had HHH near the end and in defiance HHH gave Taker the crotch chop. You know both of those battles had me near the collapse as I went hoarse from yelling like a little girl. It was fun and amazing.​

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
in a close battle of the mute monsters Jason edges out Michael Myers slightly

Reaction score
1. Jason

Michael has the advantage in the lack of sympathy department, but he's also a lot more reserved than Jason. You could live your entire life in Haddonfield, yet never be a target of Michael. For Jason, while he's a giant momma's boy, he's pretty open of killing anyone. Step in his woods and you're asking to be killed. Without Michael, there may have not been a Jason, but I'd say Jason became the bigger masked and mute killer. It's a rare example of the imitator outdoing the original.

In the end, I don't feel it matters who wins. Compared to the other final four, Jason and Michael are the #3 and #4 in my eyes. So the winner here is just cannon fodder for the finals.

W-olf

Reaction score
Got to go with Jason on this one agreed Jason just kills everybody .

Swinny

Reaction score
This is an all out battle to the absolute death, but in the end it's Michael Myers left standing. It's gotta be.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I've always been a Jason fan I have to go for him

Eddie North

Reaction score
Michael Myers

How can you say Jason wins because when you think he's dead he comes back... Myers is the same way and he and his evil black eyes with put jason out of his misery.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I believe with Jason proving that he will not stay dead will be way to much for Michael.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I do love both of these villains and a strong case can be made for either one of them. At the end of the day, I'm going to give the slight edge to Jason because he went to Manhattan and scared the crap out of some punks on the street.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I gotta go with Jason on this one. I don't think I could sum it up any better than horror_fan did though.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Same as the other region. The polls close tomorrow on this and Jason is cleaving his way into the finals in this matchup.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I prefer Michael Myers, though Jason is still pretty cool. Both guys have had some major stinkers in their respective series, I believe Michael has had more quality films than Jason.

In a one-on-one fight, H6 Michael would ANNIHILATE Jason.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This pretty hard for me as I like both of them almost equally. Though I have to give the edge to Jason because his character stays true to variation even if they play loose with continuity. Michael on the other has so many different takes on his character - you can never be sure which one you're taking about. Jason is a straight up killer - a pitbull from hell, that stops at nothing to kill who he wants to. Michael though has been bested by Busta Rhymes and is a complete mommy's boy in Rob Zombie's Halloween - worse than Jason ever was. For that reason and others, I'm giving this one to Jason.

Jason Voorhees

I prefer Michael Myers, though Jason is still pretty cool. Both guys have had some major stinkers in their respective series, I believe Michael has had more quality films than Jason.

In a one-on-one fight, H6 Michael would ANNIHILATE Jason.

That would be a hell of a fight. H6 Michael is one of my favorite variations (1/II-6 in total actually) so it be so would boss to see him go house on Jason. However even with Thorn protecting Michael, he's no match for Jason in an actual fight. Jason can't die. Ever.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Moving on to the finals in this round will be Jason.

Freedy vs Jason part duex.

Status
Not open for further replies.