Best Horror Villain - Haddonfield Region Round 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Haddonfield Bracket

Round 2

1 - Michael Myers

Michael_Myers_2.jpg

[video=youtube;H4rKlI42nSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rKlI42nSE[/video]​

Vera Cosgrove tried her hardest, even creating a zombie army and babies to attack Michael. Sadly it was not to be, as Michael cut a path through them all before finally setting her in his sights. She tried to strangle him but he just kept stabbing and stabbing, all the while thinking of his sister, until Vera finally gave up the ghost. Myers got up, wiped off his knife and walked back to the Myers house, eagerly awaiting his next opponent.

VS.

9 - Angela Baker

angela.jpg

[video=youtube;SuRJz3sBfbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuRJz3sBfbo[/video]​

The Critters had Angela surrounded and were about to move in for the kill when Angela disrobed. The Critters were frozen in shock at what they saw, and turned to stone as if fighting the mighty Medusa herself. It was simple work for Angela to toss each Critter into the lake at Camp Arawak and win this battle. She then headed off to Haddonfield for a rendezvous with Mr. Myers.

2 - Chucky

childs-play-chucky-sneering.jpg

[video=youtube;UKqw0TJw0js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKqw0TJw0js&feature=related[/video]​

Ann Thomerson tried her best to get Chucky. She tried to catch him when he least expected it but he was nowhere to be found. She looked high and low but no matter where she went he seemed to elude her. So she went home and picked up one of her birthday presents and opened it...only to find Chucky waiting for her! He attacked and slashed her throat with his Good Guy knife, making him the victor in their little battle.

VS.

7 - The Firefly Family

fireflys.jpg

[video=youtube;EnKOP0-w1E4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnKOP0-w1E4[/video]

VS.

10 - Dr. Giggles

004126_14.jpg

[video=youtube;LiCOp12JeRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiCOp12JeRY[/video]​

Dr. Giggles and the Firefly Family went at it tooth and nail but at the end of the day neither was the clear victor. They decided to put on a temporary truce in order to take on their mutual enemy, but will the truce last long enough for them to pull out the victory?

***THIS IS A THREE WAY MATCH. PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE WINNER***

14 - The Creeper

Jeepers-Creepers.jpg

[video=youtube;VCichZEiKpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCichZEiKpk&feature=fvsr[/video]​

The Creeper took one look at Frankenstein's Monster and quickly put him out of his misery. He actually felt sorry for the misunderstood creature, though he happily took some of his teeth as he wanted to eat a steak a little later that night.

VS.

6 - Sam

xsam.jpg

[video=youtube;Su4zZPgDzaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su4zZPgDzaE&feature=related[/video]

VS.

11 - Man and Woman

people-under-the-stairs-2.jpg

[video=youtube;HDNygKc4tQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDNygKc4tQI[/video]​

After a vicious battle that saw multiple attacks, Sam deftly hid in the walls of the house occupied by Man and Woman and wouldn't come out. Eventually they coaxed him to a crack where they told him that it would be better to work together to take out their common foe, The Creeper. Sam agreed, though he wasn't happy about it.

***THIS IS A THREE WAY MATCH. PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE WINNER***

4 - Candyman

600full-candyman-poster.jpg

[video=youtube;GOcPVmS2-_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOcPVmS2-_4[/video]​

Ginger Fitzgerald peered into her mirror, said Candyman five times and the rest, as they say, is history. Candyman came flying out from the wall behind her and ripped her to shreds with his hooked hand before stuffing some bees into her mouth. He laughed at the horror he had brought to this poor white girl and then retreated to his inner sanctum, patiently awaiting his next opponent.

VS.

12 - Billy

black-christmas-the-eye.jpg

[video=youtube;52yKg8hdgK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52yKg8hdgK4[/video]​

Jack Torrance went searching all through the Overlook hotel for the mysterious Billy, who had been crank calling him for days. Unfortunately for him, Billy had hidden in the attic above his very room, and once he dispatched of Jack's wife and son, he took care of Jack himself. Billy laughed to himself at the ease of his victory.

As always, voting will be open for three days and please remember to only vote for one winner in the following matches...

Chucky vs. The Firefly Family vs. Dr. Giggles

and

The Creeper vs. Sam vs. Man and Woman

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Myers by a fuckin mile
Chucky stomps them both out hard
Man & Woman are fuckin way to awesome for the overrated creeper
Candyman in spades (haha) over Billy

my gf's picks
Myers
Firefly
Man & Woman
Candyman

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
- Michael Myers
- Chucky
- Man and Woman
- Candyman

Swinny

Reaction score
Michael Myers
The Firefly Family
The Creeper
Billy

These were definitely the hardest ones yet though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Michael Myers vs. Angela Baker
While it pains me to vote against Angela, Michael is pretty much the personification of evil and one hell of a tough out here. I love Baker, but she's toast.

Not a very tough choice for me here, again Charles Lee Ray was one twisted fucker before he even became the doll. Once inside the body he was even meaner, even changing the blanks to real bullets in Child's Play 3 to let the cadets kill themselves and do his job for him. What an evil bastard!

Man and Woman vs. The Creeper vs. Sam
Man and Woman are reprehensible and vile, and an easy choice for me here as well. I think The Creeper is pretty evil but he can't match their dual assault. Sam is more cute to me than evil, so he goes down too.

Billy vs. Candyman
I reiterate that Billy is the true unsung master of evil and one hell of a vicious bastard. Candyman has a reason for his kills while Billy just seems to delight in toying with and then mauling his prey. Plus he's just so damn creepy you can't help but vote for him here.

Mrs. Fuji says...

Michael Myers
Chucky
The Creeper
Billy

Eddie North

Reaction score
Michael Myers- Landslide, and Myers is my favorite to win the whole tourny.
Chucky- Can't fuck with a possessed doll with a demented soul in it.
Creeper- Simply because he can't be killed only contained.
Candyman- Toughest for me to pick this round thus far. But Candyman is a bit more scary to me then Billy.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Michael
Firefly Family
Sam
Billy

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
My picks
Myers
Chucky
Candyman
Creepers

Mrs. Porkchop

Myers- no way that chick could kill Michael

Chucky- don't know the others but that doll is nasty

Creeper- no way that Halloween costume or that man and woman could beat the creeper he would pluck out their eyes and then eat them for parts

Candyman- who else would win. Billy who?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
1. Michael freakin Myers
2. Chucky
3. Dr Giggles
4. Man and Woman
5. Billy

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
1. Michael freakin Myers
2. Chucky
3. Dr Giggles
4. Man and Woman
5. Billy
Chucky and Giggles are against each other

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Michael Myers vs. Angela Baker

Michael Myers is an icon. He is the granddaddy of them all. And a shoe in to win it all. However Angela Baker is an underground sensation and a truly underrated gem in the slasher genre. She's a spit cracker and a survivor - so if anyone can find a way around Haddonfield's nightmare, Angel of Death can.

How could anyone go against the Lakeshore Strangler here? The Firefly family are redneck hicks from a Rob Zombie piece of shit. The Chuck was a killer doll that prayed on children, not much worse or more despicable than that.

Man and Woman vs. The Creeper vs. Sam

TBH I'm not too familiar with the other two villains but Creeper was certainly creepy; especially that jingle.

Billy vs. Candyman

Ole Candyman had his reasons for why he was the way he was. On the other hand Billy boy got off on peeping on young girls and making obscene phone calls. Quite the frightening character as he was seemingly always watching, like a creepy Santa Claus. But this won't be a Merry Christmas, oh no.

Reaction score
1. Michael Myers
Angela had a pretty good reason for starting her killing spree, even if she eventually learned to love it. Michael's motives were always a little less known. For most of the movies, he was just a giant question mark. Add in the fact that Myers is so much more well known and he's a lot better than everyone's favorite birdie.

3. The Creeper
Sam is without a doubt, the cutest little horror icon of all time. Still, he represented following the rules of the particular holiday. The Creeper is your classic horror villain where he's there to cause problems and kill because that's what he does. Man and Woman are pretty great, but they're just a couple of somewhat realistic f'd up people. A demon like gargoyle screams horror villain more to me.

4. Candyman
Candyman is a great horror character. The whole saying his name in a mirror adds to the urban legend greatness of it. In addition, he'll just completely mess up your life. Billy is a mentally disturbed man child. Good character, but it lacks the horror of Candyman.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm going to leave the voting open for one more day and the winners will be announced tomorrow.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The votes have been tallied and moving on will be the following...

Michael Myers
Chucky
Candyman
The Creeper

Status
Not open for further replies.