Best Horror Villain - Crystal Lake Region

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Crystal Lake Region

1 - Jason Voorhees

jasonvoorhees.jpg

[video=youtube;xnY0Ft5Ysj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnY0Ft5Ysj0&feature=related
[/video]​

The number one seed in Crystal Lake is none other than Jason Voorhees, the masked killer responsible for one of the highest body counts in this tournament. Plus he killed Shelly, which should be enough for him to move on.

VS.

16 - Toby

paranormalactivity3.jpg

[video=youtube;94TF0i9kbUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TF0i9kbUo&feature=related[/video]​

One nasty ass demon, Toby is a sinister trickster who enjoys taunting victims before eventually killing them or driving them insane. Yeah, not a nice demon at all.

2 - Ghostface

scream_4_ghostface.jpg

[video=youtube;ae5TX2QEH9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae5TX2QEH9I[/video]​

No matter who it is under the hood, Ghostface is a killer to be reckoned with. Maybe he's seen one too many movies and he's just trying to make his own, but whatever his reasons, he's a top killer for sure.

VS.

15 - Billy Chapman

deadlymovies-billychapman1.jpg

[video=youtube;-OkLFEU-gus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OkLFEU-gus[/video]​

PUNISH!! Billy got a taste of the insane right from the earliest moments of his life, after his grandpa scared the crap out of him before he subsequently saw a man dressed like Santa rape his mother. Yep, he's probably a little off after that, but he can sure kill good!

3 - Jigsaw

Saw3-tobin-as-jigsaw_1173913328.jpg

[video=youtube;8jqB1E3ePvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jqB1E3ePvA[/video]​

Not content to see people waste their opportunities in life, Jigsaw took it upon himself to "test" them with various traps. Truly an evil genius and one that is firmly motivated, Jigsaw is perhaps one of the scariest villains ever created.

VS.

14 - Belial

BasketCase.jpg

[video=youtube;SiFysMND59k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiFysMND59k[/video]​

Well what more can I say after showing you that clip? Gruesome, disgusting, vile, those are just a few of the words I can come up with to describe Belial, one nasty ass mofo.

4 - Damien

the-omen-damien-crosses.jpg

[video=youtube;FVsEcnUuUk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsEcnUuUk0&feature=related[/video]​

Quite possibly the nastiest kid ever, this son of Satan is one hell of a tough customer. I mean look at how he treats his own mother!

VS.

13 - Roman Castevet/Steven Marcato

1600-16289.gif

[video=youtube;z3aN9oplvaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3aN9oplvaE&feature=related[/video]​

More devil worshipping? Well why not? This guy is just about the lowest form of humanity possible, but at the same time he's one hell of a great villain.

5 - Annie Wilkes

miserykb.jpg

[video=youtube;i5OlolbLXvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OlolbLXvw
[/video]​

I really don't know what else to say about this psychotic bitch other than I hope there aren't really people like her out there. Unfortunately there probably are, and Bates plays this character so well she becomes chillingly real.

VS.

12 - Conal Cochran

halloween3conalcochran3.jpg

[video=youtube;fIFOPB31NSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIFOPB31NSI[/video]​

Conal Cochran is a seriously underrated villain. I mean come on people, the guy wanted to kill every single child in the world on Halloween night. The crazy thing? We still don't know if he succeeded, and that's pretty scary.

6 - Harry Warden/Miner

22754__meurtres_2.jpg

[video=youtube;PeIJv9ZJLmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIJv9ZJLmk&feature=related[/video]​

So this guy doesn't like Valentine's Day? Actually, I think he kind of does. After all, it gives him a chance to kill people, which definitely seems to be his favourite activity. He's pretty damn good at it too.

VS.

11 - Tarman

return-of-the-living-dead-tar-man-b.jpg

[video=youtube;wV1FKU9Oihw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FKU9Oihw&feature=related[/video]​

He may not be in the film for very long, but there's no denying Tarman's impact on Return of the Living Dead. BRAAAAINS is one of the best lines ever and the character is just too damn cool for words.

7 - Pamela Voorhees

pam-voorhees.jpg

[video=youtube;P5t7scIUu0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5t7scIUu0A[/video]​

A mother who kills for her son. Yep, that puts Pamela Voorhees near the top of the certifiable villains list. There's just something so primal about her motivations that makes her truly scary. Betsy Palmer's performance is just the icing on the cake....or the tombstone.

VS.

10 - David

David_-_Human_form.jpg

[video=youtube;SEcDuqdmy3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEcDuqdmy3M
[/video]​

Definitely one of the best looking villains on this list, Kiefer Sutherland's David is a truly great character. I mean look at that hair. Never mind the fact that he's also got fangs and a nasty taste for human blood. Lost Boys rules, and David is a big reason why.

8 - Puppets

puppet-master-01.jpg

[video=youtube;rUyj8Tr9b-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUyj8Tr9b-E[/video]​

Once again we hit the "strength in numbers" portion of the bracket, but this time those numbers could prove victorious. It's hard to imagine anything creepier than these little bastards and they sure as hell make a strong case for themselves in the Puppet Master series.

VS.

9 - Cujo

cujo.jpg

[video=youtube;V2jKAxIadnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2jKAxIadnk
[/video]​

A St. Bernard is a pretty scary dog to begin with. Add to that the fact that this one is rabid and terrorizes a woman and her son in a car for more than a day and you've got one nasty villain.

Please vote for your choices to move on in each of the above matches and feel free to discuss why you voted the way that you did. This thread will be open for three days before the final numbers are tallied and the winners move on.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
- Jason
- Ghostface
- Jigsaw
- Roman Castevet/Steven Marcato
- Annie
- Miner
- David
- Cujo

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
1 Jason I mean come on....
2 Ghostface not sure if I will vote for GF next round because..there were so many Ghostfaces...kind seems unfair to group them all as one
3 Jigsaw a true evil mastermind and king of the mindfuck
4 Damien is the evilest kid...ever
5 Annie sux Conal is the real evil fucker of these two
6 Miner scary as hell
7 David my dark horse in this bracket David is the man plus Kiefer plays evil so fuckin well
8 Cujo made me afraid of St Bernards...I was never afraid of puppets

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Eddie North

Reaction score
Jason- Can't go against Mr. Vorhees
Ghostface- Even though there were multiple ones, they all got their point across.
Jigsaw- Hard to go against a villain who depending on your views can also be a hero.
Damien- would probably get worshiped the entire time only to kill his opponent.
Conal- Death to all the children more sick then a fat psycho old hag.
Miner- hands down
David- evil vamp is too much for a crazed mother
Cujo- Cujo will use those puppets as chew toys

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Jason
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Damien
Conal
Miner
David
Cujo

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Jason Voorhees vs. Toby

Pfft, perhaps the most lopsided matchup in the tournament thus far. There's no way anyone should vote for Toby over Mr. Voorhees here.

Ghostface vs. Billy Chapman

Billy's pretty cool, and he has the added bonus of inspiring his brother to continue on his murderous path in the sequel. The problem, Ghostface is a top killer and definitely deserves the victory here.

Jigsaw vs. Belial

I've never considered Belial scary, more bizarre than anything else, like something you'd see at a freak show. Jigsaw is a methodical villain who truly believes his actions are justified, making him ultra scary and getting my vote.

Damien vs. Roman Castevet/Steven Marcato

Son of Satan vs. Devil Worshippers? It's actually a hard call for me but in the end I gave this one to Damien because of his staying power. I mean the kid lasted through a bunch of sequels and was just plain vicious.

Annie Wilkes vs. Conal Cochran

I love Kathy Bates portrayal of Wilkes, but Cochran is one of my all time favourite horror villains and I can't vote against him here.

Harry Warden vs. Tarman

I'm voting for Tarman here and I'll tell you why. Zombies really didn't get a fair shake on this list and while I appreciate the miner character, I wanted to show just a little zombie love as well. BRAAAAINS!!!

Pamela Voorhees vs. David

Jason's mother is in a bad spot in this tournament but I am still giving her the nod here over David. Nothing against the delightfully evil Kiefer Sutherland character, but Betsy Palmer is a better villain hands down.

Puppets vs. Cujo

On the subject of believability, I have to give the vote to Cujo over the Puppets here. I do love the puppets mind you, but a rabid dog will win out over a lot of characters here, except maybe the one he'll be facing if he makes it past this round.

Reaction score
1. Jason Voorhees
Granted, I don't feel Jason should go too far because he was pretty sympathetic. However, when it comes to the Paranormal Activity series, I find the real villains to be Katie's family. A demon may be evil, but you wouldn't expect anything else. It was her family that kept passing the demon on to fellow family members.

2. Ghostface
I'm skeptical in how far Ghostface should go due to different people playing the role. One person's ghostface was more villianous than another person's. Billy Chapman was just a poor soul that was mentally messed over and thus caused him to snap.

3. N/A
Haven't seen Basketcase, although it's been in my 'To watch' pile for years.

4. Damien
Both are devil loving villains, but the one is the son of the devil. Damien is basically the definition of evil and villains.

5. Conal Cochran
Cochran wanted to kill every child in the US. That's pretty evil. lol. Annie was just an over excited fan.

6. Miner
I assume this is for the original movie too? The zombie was a zombie, so you can't really hate it.

7. David
Evil vampire wins over grief stricken mother any day of the week.

8. Cujo
I don't believe either option is too much of a villain. Wasn't Cujo infected with rabies or something? Meanwhile, the puppets just did what it's master told them to do. Still, Cujo wins since he was scarier.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
1. Jason Voorhees
2. Jigsaw
3. Damien
4. Daniel Cochran
5. Miner
6. David
7. Cujo

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Booty Babe pics
Jason
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Damien
Conal
Miner
David
Cujo

Swinny

Reaction score
Jason Vorhees
Ghostface
Belial
Roman Castevet
Conal Cochran
Tarman
Pamela Vorhees
Puppets

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Here is my picks.

Jason
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Damien
Conal
David
Puppets.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thanks Porkchop, I'll keep this one open until about 9 PM tonight in case there's any other voters.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jason Voorhees vs. Toby

Jason Voorhees is my main man. He's the reason I became such a fan of the slasher genre. I've always loved the Friday the 13th series. I don't see anyone toppling the Hockey masked killer, let alone a reject from Paranormal Activity IMHO.

Ghostface vs. Billy Chapman

Ghost Face is immortal. No matter how many times you kill him, he keeps coming back with a new face and name.
No way can Billy topple this giant.

Jigsaw vs. Belial

Jigsaw is an angel of wrath upon those who don't deserve the life they were given. In some ways he's not really a villain so much a tester of the human condition. Although you can count Lt. Hoffman as "Jigsaw" and he was a straight up boss villain. At this end, Jigsaw gets the pass.

Damien vs. Roman Castevet/Steven Marcato

Son of Satan. Is anything else needed?

Annie Wilkes vs. Conal Cochran

Anyone who wants to wipe out the entire world's population of children is straight evil.

The Miner vs. Tarman

The Miner is one of the coolest and most original slashers on this tournament. Baring an ax pick, this killer was straight up ruthless. Don't expect any mercy for this guy. You'll get the pick in eye!

Pamela Voorhees vs. David

Jason's mother is one of the pioneers in the slasher's golden era. I have to give her the nod. If it wasn't for Mrs. Voorhees, there wouldn't have been a Jason. Like Fuji said, Betsy Palmer is a better villain hands down.

Puppets vs. Cujo

Realism is sometimes overrated IMO. Those puppets, believable or not, were creepy as fuck.
When I was a kid, I was terrified to own any puppet like toys! :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
And with that this region is also closed. Moving on will be...

Jason Voorhees
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Damien
Conal Cochran
The Miner
David
Cujo

Status
Not open for further replies.