Best Horror Villain - Crystal Lake Region Round 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Crystal Lake Region

Round 2

1 - Jason Voorhees

jasonvoorhees.jpg

[video=youtube;xnY0Ft5Ysj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnY0Ft5Ysj0&feature=related
[/video]​

Jason took one look at the demon Toby and sliced and diced him into oblivion. Well actually no, that didn't happen, because Toby never even showed up for the fight. Clearly scared of the encounter with Mr. Voorhees, Toby took a bath and Jason spent the rest of his evening killing some hapless teenagers at Camp Crystal Lake in preparation for his next battle.

VS.

9 - Cujo

cujo.jpg

[video=youtube;V2jKAxIadnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2jKAxIadnk
[/video]​

Cujo faced down each of the deadly puppets from the Puppet Master series and promptly ate every single one of them. He then buried them next to his beloved bone and headed back to terrorize a woman and her son in their Ford Pinto. Suddenly he heard a faint sound, "ki-ki-ki-ma-ma-ma" and headed off in that direction for his next challenge.

2 - Ghostface

scream_4_ghostface.jpg

[video=youtube;ae5TX2QEH9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae5TX2QEH9I[/video]​

Ghostface waited for Billy Chapman to come home from his latest night of punishing victims on Christmas. Hiding in the closet, he attacked as soon as Billy came in the front door and got a nice slash to his throat before burying his knife in his chest. He told Billy he was never going to make the sequel anyways, and left with a cackle.

VS.

10 - David

David_-_Human_form.jpg

[video=youtube;SEcDuqdmy3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEcDuqdmy3M[/video]​

Pamela Voorhees put up a valiant fight, hacking and slashing at David, but eventually he just grabbed her, twisted her neck and proceeded to rip her throat out with his teeth. "Take that you crazy bitch" he said as he wiped the blood from his fangs. His vampire ears pricked up when he heard "what's your favourite scary movie David?" coming from the distance, and he headed off to investigate the source of the voice.

3 - Jigsaw

Saw3-tobin-as-jigsaw_1173913328.jpg

[video=youtube;8jqB1E3ePvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jqB1E3ePvA[/video]​

Belial tried his hardest, but he just couldn't break free of the devious trap that Jigsaw created for him. In the long run, Jigsaw realized simply locking Belial in his box and encasing him in a cement drum would do the trick, which it did. Jigsaw laughed at the ease of his victory and waited patiently for his next victim.

VS.

6 - Harry Warden/Miner

22754__meurtres_2.jpg

[video=youtube;PeIJv9ZJLmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIJv9ZJLmk&feature=related[/video]​

Poor Tarman never even knew what hit him. Before he could even utter his famous "BRAAAINS" catchphrase, the miner had shoved a pick axe right through his mouth. The miner then proceeded to literally tear Tarman to shreds and leave the remains in the coal mine for someone else to discover.

4 - Damien

the-omen-damien-crosses.jpg

[video=youtube;FVsEcnUuUk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsEcnUuUk0&feature=related[/video]​

Roman took one look at Damien and immediately killed himself upon the realization that the son of Satan had already been born. Damien took this as a compliment and went back to riding his tricycle, though for some reason he kept hearing an annoying little Silver Shamrock song playing in his head.

VS.

12 - Conal Cochran

halloween3conalcochran3.jpg

[video=youtube;fIFOPB31NSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIFOPB31NSI[/video]​

Conal Cochran sent his robots to fetch Annie Wilkes and bring her to the Silver Shamrock factory. There he placed a pumpkin mask on her head and showed her the video for the big giveaway, with obvious results. He laughed to himself and said, "one down, so many more to go" before sending his robots out to look for Damien.

Eddie North

Reaction score
Jason- I think if Cujo bit Jason it would give Jason Rabies... but in turn just make him more violent then he already is and Cujo would just get his head chopped off with Jason's Machete.

Ghostface- As badass as David is Ghostface is smart and would know to where a garlic necklace, have his knife made of silver, have some back up wooden stakes, and vial of Holy Water just in case he needed it.

Jigsaw- This is a tough one, but I think Jigsaw would rig the Miners mine with traps and Miner wouldn't make it out alive.

Damien- A guy wanting to kill all kids would look at the son of Satan put the pumpkin mask on then his own head would explode from Damiens sheer will before he could play the giveaway video

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Jason would def win in spades over the dog

David wins, Ghostface is to many people and they are all just human David was only defeated by another vamp.

The Miner puts his pick axe thru the head of jigsaw and its over.

Damien is gonna make Cochran pay for wanting to kill kids.

Booty Babe picks

Jason
David
Jigsaw
Damien

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
- Jason
- Ghostface
- Miner
- Damien

Swinny

Reaction score
Jason Vorhees
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Conal Cochran

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Jason
David
Jigsaw
Damien

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
My picks
Jason
David
Miner
Damien

Mrs. Porkchop

Jason- there is now way that dog with an alkazelter in its mouth beats him

Ghostface- I don't like the lost boys and I like the scream movies so ghostface gets my vote

Miner- he has a pick axe. He wins plus he looks like a platypus with that mask on

Damien- that boy is the devil and i don't know who cold chochran is

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

kristinaB

I agree with you. it was the best horror film of the year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
and what year 1982?

Reaction score
1. Cujo
A zombie machete wielding maniac in a hockey mask that has mommy issues? Meh, I can't imagine I'll ever come across that. Now, a rabid large dog who's more than a little eager at having a side of "Jim" for dinner? That seems a little more likely. Once you get past the scary factor of believing Cujo can happen to you, Jason is just a very sympathetic character since he's just avenging his mom's death.

2. David
I went with David mostly because it's one character. For Ghostface, you have to go through the different killers and decide who's better than David and who's weaker. David is just an evil vampire. Simple, classic and something that never goes out of style.

3. Miner
Jigsaw wasn't actually a killer. Sure, he allowed a lot of people to die, but it was by their undoing. One of the main requirements of being a great horror villain is to well...kill. The miner at least did that.

4. Damien
A great battle here. As evil as Cochran is for wanting to kill every child in the US, Damien wanted to see the end of days. Pretty sure that includes adults, children, babies and even cute little bunnies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm going to leave the voting open for one more day and the winners will be announced tomorrow.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The votes for this region have been tallied and moving on will be...

Jason Voorhees
David
The Miner
Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.