Best For Business Company. The New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Head of Creative Paul's Levesque.

Manager of Behind the scenes and Talent Relations Paul Heyman.

Monday and Friday shows : Commentary Team Taz, Jim Ross, Nigel McGuiness

First Ever Pay Per View
NO TIME FOR THE WEAK
SATURDAY 27th and Sunday 28th April.2024

Meet and Greets with all your favourite stars . Come along and say hi
All tickets are $20. But only one thousand will be sold on a first come first serve bases.

Going forward we will have three shows
Monday and Friday shows will continue too have both tournaments to crown our.firdt mens and womens world champions, respectfully.

Sunday Collison
BFBC Tag Team Tournament and also a showcase for the younger women who haven't made it too to the main roster ( yet) on a monthly basis called BFBC New Gen 2024

Male Roster

Roman Reigns
Kenny Omega
Bryan Danielson
Claudio Casttenoli
Jacob Fatu
Jon Moxley
Cody Rhodes
Swerve Strickland
Drew McIntyre
CM Punk
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kevin Owens
MJF
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
Kazuchika Okada
Adam Cole
Darby Allin
Bron Breakker
Sami Zayn
Jack Perry
Juice Robinson
Jay White
Wardlow
Big Bill
Miro
Malakai Black
Buddy Mathews
Dax Harwood
Cash Wheeler
Braun Strowman
Bronson Reed
American Made
The Acclaimed
The Young Bucks
Grizzled Young Veterans

Women's Roster

Becky Lynch
Rhea Ripley
Bayley
Liv Morgan
Toni Storm
Tegan Nox
Lyra Valkyria
Jamie Hayter
Charlotte
Mercedes
Dr Britt Baker
Mariah May
Anna Jay
Blair Davenport
Kris Statlander
Willow Nightingale
Deonna Purazzo
Bianca Belair
Jade Cargill
Alsa Dawn
Alba Fyre
Nia Jax
Tiffany Stratton
Gigi Dolin
Jacy Jayne
Nikita Lyons
Shotzi Blackheart
Giulia
Stephanie Vaquer

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
@Roy Mustang is that a decent enough roster from both WWE and AEW ?

Thinking about putting the acclaimed n American made on

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC- Mondays Mayhem Show

Monday Night Opening of new show the game Triple H comes.out and asks the fans " you ready for a new and exiting brand of wrestling that brings the best talents in the world.under one company all champions will be won by a round robin tournament of 16: Leading on to our first ppv NO Time for the Weak which will be in Law Vegas home of the entertainment capitol of the world April 27th and 28th April 2024!!

Crowds go nuts !!!!!​

First segment : It's the new Hayter and Friends Show. Starring as the name states Jamie Hayter . Her first guest this week is non other than Mercedes Mone:

Loud Boos for mercedes but she seems oblivious to them ..

Hi Mercedes take a seat , Jamie asks in a polite way.

Mercedes starts throwing a tantrum about not being valued enough back stage and shes sick of it.

All of a Sudden out Walks Mr Paul Heyman::

Mercedes for your childish actions I'm booking you against one of the best womens wrestlers on the planet in Jamie Hayter. It will when i decide what's best for business and not when you through a hissy fit ok!

It's going to be a Round robin of the 16 best women wrestlers this company has to offer and may the best lady win!!

From no where Dr Britt Baker attacks Jamie Hayter aligning herself with Mercedes Mone. Hayter tries valiant to fight back but the number games is to much. From no where Mariah May comes to the aid of Jamie and helps fend off the attack.

Nigel McGuiness just said Triple H has made it official It's
Britt Baker and Mercedes Mone v Jamie Hayter and Mariah may.

The winners from tonights show are Jamie Hayter and Mariah May ( hopefully if they do a performance like that again I could see tag team gold on the horizon)

Big Bill and Wardlow just didn't get on from the start and Bill walked away leading to Strowman and reed kick the wind outta him.

Just when they thought they had him beat Braun held Wardlow down and somehow Wardlow moved and the tsunami hit Braun. Wardlow seized his chance and hit a devastating power On reed for the win.

Sami Zayn comes to the ring all full of cheers . The lights go dark it's Dark Darby Allin no dyed hair just bald and he has a weapon in his pocket. The ref goes too take it away and he gets hit for good measure. Darby shows it's a steelock.and he proceeds to hit Sami over and his head the security personal try to gain some form of semblance but Darby is unhinged and won't stop.
Kevin Owens music hits and He stops Darby from doing more damage. Zayns unconscious
K.O screams Darby you wanted me well at all No Time For The Weak it's a Steel cage match with weapons under the ring.
Darby lets out a sadistic grin and the camera cuts too black.

Time for the main event The Real People's Champion Jacob Fatu v Juice Robinson.
Both guys stare off at one another and then they go at it hammer and to g till Fatu hits Robinson with the best Samoan drop we've witnessed here BFBC. After this Robinson is done . Fatu hits him with two superkicks and then his trademark bounce from each role to the top for a reverse moonsault.

Man this guys unstoppable and I wonder if there's any who could stop him? Ay Nigel?
Roman? Cody?

Guess where just gonna have to wait to choose in for next weeks show.

From all the commentators GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!​

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Paul Heyman Has Chosen alongside Paul Levesque the top 16 to compete for BFBC World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns v Jon Moxley Kenny Omega v Bronson Reed

Kazuchika Okada W v Seth Rollins. Swerve Strickland v Dax Harwood

Hangman Page v W Bronn Breakker Will Ospreay v Darby Allin

Jey Uso W v Sami Zayn v Malakai Black v Buddy Mathews

Adam Cole W v CM Punk Jacob Fatu W a v Juice Robinson

Wardlow W v Miro Claudio v Cody Rhodes

MJF W v Jay White Sheamus v Drew McIntyre

Big Bill v Powerhouse Hobbs Jack Perry v Samoa Joe w

Two Matches on Mondays and Two on Fridays. Ladies will be announced on Friday.

Names For Mondays show BFBC TV / BFBC TV

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
We have our own home stadium that's Madison Square Garden which we will use for all our shows going forward as we own the building now. I can't say just now but you will find out at this BFBC show on Monday. I hope you are ready as we are about to make the this wrestling company one of the biggest in the world. I know that sounds rather silly but please work with us. I hope to see you on Monday.

Yours Sincerely
Paul Levesque C.CO
Paul Heyman H.O.T. R​

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC-No Show Tonight

"BFBC Presents Friday night turmoil we have two big matches for the mens world champion tournament. JR"

" By Gawd Taz if last Mondays sho was anything too go by we and the fans ms are in for a test"

Taz pokes fun at Nigel having a soft spot for Mariah may

" Did you send them roses you were on about Just get back to the show. Well folks we were only on air briefly tonight to say Rest in Peace to a long time worker at our former company Jake Jones one of our best runners for years he travelled the world and always got the superstars anything they needed at any time of the day or night he's going to be a Huge miss.

This one's for his little son and Wife Kayleigh.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC Deadly Determination Friday Edition

Still to come tonight is womens match Becky Lynch v Tegan Nox

We've never seen such a vicious of Becky before Tegan went too shake hands and Becky slapped her for good measure. This one didn't last long as Becky just annihilated poor Tegan stomping a mud hold into this defenceless young kid. Becky Hits the man handle slam and ref counts too three

Anymore Bitches out there wanna challenge me ? The way I see it I should just be handed the Womens Championship but nah we gift a have a stoopid for tournament.

Here's JAMIE HAYTER!!! She wastes no time pouncing on lynch, lynch somehow manages to escape. Hayter gets a mic you bitch next week and the loser has to become a personal valet for the day ..If ya that damn good this will be easy for you or you a coward??

I'm no coward bitch but I will face you when I'm ready not when you say now go feck herself! Whilst I go get ready for night on the town!!

Crowds going crazy HAYTER HAYTER HAYTER!! She's becoming a fan favourite ay JR sure is Nigel .

Main event time it's Wardlow v Miro two big beasts of men . Both come down ready for business and they both try to test anothers strength and no one budges. However Wardlow gets angry when Miros New Valet Leila Grey comes too ringside ans starts to meddle in the match. She's distracted the referee and thought Miro had the Brass Knucks only For the War Dog to Pick them up hit Miro so hard that his family would have felt it back in Bulgaria.

Wardlow Powerbombs Miro and gets the the big Win tonight this advancing too the next stage. Good show tonight's guys, Nigel ,Taz it's been an honour and this is JR saying good night ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for watching and we'll see you Sunday.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC -Monday Mayhem

The Bucks have been around a minute they know all the tricks of the game and are well versed at it. American Made are Julius and Brutus Creed , a lot.of the top managers wanted to.sign them.but they want to forge there own destiny and rightfully so!!

Nick and Julius start off with nice lefts and rights to.each other . Gaining whatever advantage one can get one another. Nick trios Julius and holds him back allowing the craftty bucks too take advantage. One superkick , two superick and bte trigger for good measure.

Ref goes for pin 1 2 Brutus Breaks it up. Brutus is like a man suppressed he floor and Julius both knock out nick to the rope . Whilst not looking Matt pulls a foreign object from.his trunks and throws it too nicks. Not seeing this he whacks him.with it
1 2 3

Young Bucks are looking better than ever.

MJF is waiting in the ring for this rivalry has lasted a long time now both men go at for chance in the last eight of BFBC World Heavyweight Tournament

Max wastes no time and gets juice between the roles heat seeker drop . Jay is dazed max plays to the crowd with his antics and that's why he's one of the favourites to be there or shouts come finals day. Back to the action Taz i think the bucks left a ring of some sort in the ring ? JR i think it's max ring, Nigel u agree mate? Yeah seems rather odd.

Max hits juice so hard his family felt in the stands. Max Locks on the Fujiwara arm bar , whitd taps.l but max is determined to break.his arm for the suffering he went through in the indies by the bang bang gang Pay backs a bitch as my ol' MOMA Ross would say.

Well folks i hoped you enjoyed the one hour show and we'll be in MSG New York Monday.

Goodnight from Me , Taz and Nigel.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Was a bit confused if in was doing ok back then but I've just think that let's fricking go man

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC Mens Tournament continues From MSG
Mondays Mayhem continues with the first in our Matches

Jey Uso v Malakai Black v Sami Zayn v Buddy Mathews

The winner of this match gies through too the next round . Buddy and Malakai stand for toe to toe with best friends Jey and Sami , whoever wins they'll be still be beat friends. It's a funny business wrestling Taz one day your best friend can end up being your worst nightmare so just see.

Malakai and Buddy work to isolate Jey while Sami is on the outside a thunderous shit to the head by the sky Mathews but Jey is defending himself enough and Sami gets back in a little disheveled manner . Refs are calling for the doctor to look at Sami but he refuses . Jey hits Malakai with a Samoan drops Sami hits Buddy with a helluva kick and they both lock eyes on one another knowing they both can't win. Sami is blindsided by the third member Brody and dragged from the ring , Jey hits the Uso splash and gets the win. Sami is dragged back into.tje ring and jey are set about house of back but here comes Jimmy Usos music and he saves the day one superkick to.buddy sends him flying over the top rope. One too Malakai for good measure and Sami helps the Usos do a Triple Superkick on Brody And the big guy ends.up in a messenger his troubles.

Usos music hits Sami and Jey embrace and bombard feelings . Jimmy raises both guys hands in the air .

" Good opening match Jr " Taz asks the veteran commentator
Yes sir i liked how.they came together at the end and out all differences aside"
Nigel Guess who's on Fridays show? Mariah may and Jamie Hayter v Britt Baker and Mercedes Mone.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC: PREVIEW

MOX V ROMAN GO HEAD TO HEAD BEFORE
THEY GO AT IN STEEL CAGE .

Both athletes are at the mountain but only one can hold the championship we have seen mox become the absolute 360° same can be said if Roman. Both guys without limation have both become two of the biggest names in two different companies at two different times. One a near five year reign which has elevated himself into wrestling folklore the other world champion three times at the same company.

Nobody thought that this would happen maybe not this soon but if you're ready to be entertained and see two brothers who came into the business dismantling everything in site on there ways to become superstars then I suggest you don't miss this match.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez