Best fans in baseball strike again taunting Heyward with racial slurs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
90248207.jpg

DILIP VISHWANAT/GETTY IMAGES
Jason Heyward's return to Busch Stadium was filled with boos from Cardinals fans.
Jason Heyward’s return to St. Louis was marred with alleged racial slurs.

In addition to booing, crowd mics picked up multiple Cardinals fans allegedly yelling the N-word at the new Chicago Cubs right fielder, who played last season for the Redbirds.

Heyward — who signed an eight-year, $184 million contract in the offseason — spent just one year with St. Louis.

Sadly, fans who who felt slighted by his so-called betrayal, felt booing wasn't enough to get their point across.

ESPN, who broadcast the contest nationally, said they are continuing to review, but "have yet to pick up on any tangible specifics from the ESPN game audio."

Although Twitter has been abuzz with angry backlash, no available audio has surfaced to confirm the social media accusations.

After the game, Heyward said he was fine with being booed.

“If somebody boos me here, that means they were not happy to see me leave,” he told ESPN.

“I'm kind of glad that people weren't happy to see me leave. The fans should enjoy it, and we're going to enjoy it.”

Heyward signed with the Cubs in December, citing the impressive young core of players in Chicago.

But the self-proclaimed Best Fans in Baseball clearly didn’t accept that as a reason to leave St. Louis or show any class upon his return.

Hey, #Cards fans! While you were too busy yelling the N-word and booing Heyward, the #Cubswere busy winning!

— Bradley Ard (@BradleyArd1) April 19, 2016
Jason Heyward has been referred to via N-word 2x already on audio by Cardinal fans in return to St. Louis. Stay classy #BestFansInBigotry

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Gotta' love that inbreeding going on in St. Louis.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
He only played with them for a year... They are all kinds of butt hurt and it is funny.