Bench

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
Favourite superstars: If we're talking all time then its Shawn Michaels and the Rock (Believe Shawn's the greatest of all time and think the Rock's promo's were incredible). Currently, CM Punk, got to be my favourite.
Favourite company:wwe
Watching since: summer 2009 (although have used you tube to catch up)
Active or not: Might be active, I'm not yet sure.

Reaction score
Awesome, I hope you do stay active. Welcome to forums. Are you excited for CM Punk vs. Y2J at WM?

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
Luckily it was just before summerslam so there was enough to get me interested, and yes, I'm definitely excited for Y2J vs Punk, not sure if it will steal the show, but will certainly be an incredible match.

Reactions: Crayo

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Bench said:
Luckily it was just before summerslam so there was enough to get me interested, and yes, I'm definitely excited for Y2J vs Punk, not sure if it will steal the show, but will certainly be an incredible match.

I agree with you there. Don't think it will steal the show but expecting an amazing match and an awesome performance from the both of them. Nonetheless, welcome to WWEForums.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You best be active!
I go on every now and then but remember, I love you!