Beavis And Butthead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Anyone been watching this since it relaunched a few weeks back?

Personally remember the show being great when I was younger, and really thought it wasn't going to be as good coming back, but it's actually been just as good. They stick to the same formula, of the guys sitting around watching videos and shows, and then having some sort of main story in 2 fifteen minute episodes. Plus it's the only time you see Music Videos on MTV.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: @ that last part because it's sadly true. I actually enjoyed it as much as I did back then which surprised me. It's just kind of funny considering how they talk about the current stuff that is going on.

Ben

Reaction score
I just crack up anytime there commenting on anything Jersey Shore, as it's the exact things I'm thinking when watching the show.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
The last two episodes have been incredible quality. Some of the funniest TV in quite some time.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just waiting for them to maybe run into the Ass Dance remix video at Nicki's part :lol: