Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - UFC 130 Preview, DREAM, Joe Kelly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, was live Thursday to preview the weekend in mixed martial arts. Hosts Matt Bishop, Forrest Lynn and Brian Hemminger broke down this weekend's "UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill" with a full preview of the show's main card. We were joined by Bloody Elbow's own Leland Roling as he and Lynn previewed this weekend's DREAM show, breaking down the entire card.

We also chatted with Titan Fighting CEO Joe Kelly to preview his show, Titan Fighting Championship 18, which goes down tonight in Kansas City (10 p.m. ET/HDNet). We talked with him about the last minute changes to the card, what happened to Jens Pulver's original opponent, Titan 17, Bobby Lashley, his relationship with HDNet and more.

"Our shows our unique. We try to have a mix of household names coupled with fast, up-and-coming rising stars, so you get the best of both worlds, so it's not a prospect-driven show or a show with former stars. It's a blending of both. ... You're getting a great mix that's different than anything that's on TV and getting to see former stars with up-and-comers. It's a really unique show. I know everyone probably thinks they do that, but I watch the other shows pretty closely and I figure we have the best blend of that."

Bloody Elbow Radio returns at midnight ET/9 p.m. PT immediately following the conclusion of UFC 130 to review the show.

Bloody Elbow Radio is sponsored by Bad Boy. You can purchase the new Junior dos Santos UFC 131 walkout T-shirt at BadBoyMMA.com. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook and tell them Bloody Elbow sent you.

Direct download link: episode-38-joe-kelly-ufc-130-preview.mp3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bloodyelbowradio/2011/05/26/episode-38-joe-kelly-ufc-130-preview.mp3*NEW* iTunes feed: Click here

RSS feed: bloodyelbowradio.rss

Or you can stream the show via our embeddable player: