Backstage news on Kharma's Return to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
While Beth Phoenix appeared to be legitimately injured on last night’s RAW Supershow, the plan for her to drop the Divas Title to Nikki Bella goes back a few weeks.

The idea was to get the Divas Title off of Beth Phoenix so Kharma can get the belt without facing Phoenix first. The plan as of a few days ago was for Nikki to win the title, likely at Extreme Rules, and then get destroyed by Kharma the next night on RAW. Obviously plans were moved up and the title change happened on RAW last night. Kharma destroying Nikki Bella for the Divas Title would have brought her back into the storylines as a dominant force and would have ended the Kharma-Bella storyline that began last year.

Even though Nikki won the title last night, PWInsider reports that nothing new has been said about The Bella Twins leaving WWE at the end of this month. It’s still possible that they came to terms on a new deal but that’s not the word going around.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

Quite interesting. I never thought Kharma would return as a heel though.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
That's her character. She's a monster heel. Even when breast feeding she still managed to power bomb the father!

#bestmauryshowever!

#darksidegames

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
It's gonna be. ER.... Nikki comes out all like.... I won... I'm the best... Since Beth hurt... I challenge anyone for this title.

Cue kharna!

Squash match!

#darksidegames

Reaction score
Crayo said:
She'll be cheered - yet again. Though I can't wait for her to arrive, I'll finally be able to watch the divas division.

No more piss break?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Bellas are gonna get destroyed by Kharma no diva could match her

Also the baby was real but sadly died. I hope shes ok and is not being rushed back something like that can take time to get over